Guild Challenge.

09/01/16 00:13
There is something wrong with the Guild challenge. Far too many draws!! Why does the win count stop at 10?? My guild might win 14 games but are only credited with 10. It says in the rules, the team with the MOST wins gets the prize. Yet my mob can win 14 the other mob 10 and its a draw. Maybe you should get double points for winning against a team that has challenged you. Reward the team that participates completely, instead of finishing with yet another lame draw. Spice it up a bit. My guild wants to be the best going around, but with the rules the way they are, apart from the draw bonus, it really means nothing. How about a knock out guild challenge, where the 2 best teams play off. OR a Guild championship, just like the individual championship. The guild stuff is a super idea it just takes you nowhere.
10/01/16 00:50
If it just cut off at 20 games it would be fine.
10/01/16 05:00
Agree totally

I think it should be a point system , that counts not just home wins but away wins as well!

Let the games play out, and the team with the highest score wins , everyone should get to play there 2 games each giving them a total of 20 points if all are won.

If a team loses 2 games out of there 20, the score should be 18-20

No MB allow in GVG games would be better aswell , use skill for the game not who is willing to pay the most.

11/01/16 01:45
Again we played a Guild who don't compete, that's 3 in the last 5 !!!! Look I will take the prize and run but the whole guild thing hasn't been thought through at all. Come on boss ppl make a change.
11/01/16 02:19
Completely agree with these comments. But saying that it's also spiced things up for most people, just plenty of room for improvement. Like guild leagues, winners bonus awards and better guild mating (not based on fans rather on ratings).