Match Bonus!!!!

01/02/16 12:17
Match Bonus is killing this Game.
What is the point of Upgrading your team , so other's can just buy a win,
It should be taken from the Game.
01/02/16 22:06
This topic has been talked about ad nausem on these boards. There are positives and negatives to each side. I would suggest that you just adapt to the gameplay permitted.
01/02/16 22:42
Finish all Upgrades and take on the "if you cant beat them join them"
21/05/16 11:14
I think we should have a thread and name and shame major MB users.

I will start

Mutts nuts
Tolgate
Anyone French
21/05/16 11:31
Michael Taylor :

I will start

Mutts nuts
Tolgate
Anyone French

Why stop there? If you are going to name individuals, there are some Guilds who use MB en masse such as Lomus Legends
21/05/16 12:11
Michael Taylor :

I will start

Mutts nuts
Tolgate
Anyone French

no need to say who do this, a lot do this, even some people lie about this :

i had experience about it in the past :

i won with difficulty with MB against a team and just after, the team changed his name by the name of my team = MB winner , or things like that.
one of his guilde member came after to play against me in friendly game with his propaganga no-MB team name

it was hilarious because i was sure that i have won my game with difficulties because the team have used MB too...
26/05/16 08:03
I use match bonus.. im whales from same guild as tolgate.. we actually both discuss how frustrating it is that we feel the need to use match bonus to get a fair result in games as 90 per cent of teams use match bonus.. i can assure you we dont use match bonus in guild challenges and tourament matches.. the thing that really bores me is that most of the people who are getting all high and mighty have used match bonus.. therr is no way to the higher leagues without it.. i agree the game would be better without it.. but while everyone else uses it i will.. if i knew i was playing a team who doesnt play match bonus i wouldnt
26/05/16 09:22
Yeah tolgate thats him alright, bully very much
26/05/16 09:33
There is a team called hereford something who was playing lots of friendlis aginst me and my guild then changing his name to disgusting things.
I say mother is loose like a big mans buckle on the belt
26/05/16 09:37
People using MB are no different to people that play players out of position!!!