Recruitment search criteria

27/04/16 15:16
killerkiwis :

"Taff - British Lions" :

We know MB is a big issue so suggest, a specific thread and people choose ONE of the following... ONE vote each lol
Options
1. MB removed from Championship matches
2. MB reduced in Championship matches to 10%
3. MB removed from tournament matches
4. MB reduced in Tournament matches to 10%
5. MB removed from from both Championship and Tournament.
6. Blah blah blah
And so on .....

start the thread lol in french too lol

Leave the French bit to me, I'll translate the final version and make sure they get it.
27/04/16 16:26
Waspy Tiger :

"killerkiwis" :

[quote=""Taff - British Lions""]
We know MB is a big issue so suggest, a specific thread and people choose ONE of the following... ONE vote each lol
Options
1. MB removed from Championship matches
2. MB reduced in Championship matches to 10%
3. MB removed from tournament matches
4. MB reduced in Tournament matches to 10%
5. MB removed from from both Championship and Tournament.
6. Blah blah blah
And so on .....

start the thread lol in french too lol

Leave the French bit to me, I'll translate the final version and make sure they get it.[/quote]

Sounds sensible but would like other issues like increasing from Level 20 and reducing number of promotions in top level from 9 to about 3 or 4 - you only have to win 5 games and you get promoted!
27/04/16 16:36
Absolutely - MB is to be just one of the 10.
27/04/16 16:47
Actually, I was meaning two polls ...'1. On MB and the other on all the others ....
I just feel 1 poll with a generic MB will end up with MB at the top then another poll on MB specifics ...
Thus strike early and just do MB poll and everything else poll
29/04/16 00:39
[quote="Taff - British Lions"]
Actually, I was meaning two polls ...'1. On MB and the other on all the others ....
I just feel 1 poll with a generic MB will end up with MB at the top then another poll on MB specifics ...
Thus strike early and just do MB poll and everything else poll [/quote

]start thread . love to get mb out of champs before start of season lol
29/04/16 10:02
killerkiwis :

start thread . love to get mb out of champs before start of season lol

Best will in the world, that won't happen unless they've already decided to, sorry.
29/04/16 12:40
Waspy Tiger :

""killerkiwis"" :

Best will in the world, that won't happen unless they've already decided to, sorry.

its ok waspy but i do think this voting tread needs to be made so we can tell our guilds what to vote for lol a quick fast fix waspy . would be to kill the mb bar on all level 18 players .. lol kill it now
29/04/16 13:46
killerkiwis :

"Waspy Tiger" :

[quote="""killerkiwis"""]

its ok waspy but i do think this voting tread needs to be made so we can tell our guilds what to vote for lol a quick fast fix waspy . would be to kill the mb bar on all level 18 players .. lol kill it now [/quote]

I suspect that would be hard to implement that, to be honest - a lot easier to change the percentage or take it out completely, I would think.

I'll get the thread going over the weekend.