Match Bonus doesn't work properly

24/06/16 21:06
It's absolutely impossible that MB works properly in MY matches. Playing with no MB against similar levels sometimes I win sometimes I lose ...OK... but I just played 2 matches in challenge using 50% against 2 different teams with similar level of XV as I have and they beated me. That's insane losing being same level when using 50% MB.

Anybody with the same problem??
24/06/16 21:34
(Nothing to do with the question but I want to clarify that I'm against the MB. Tired of being beated in tournaments and chapionships by worse teams. Just wanted to DESTROY my oponents as we're the 2 best guilds in Spain playing the challenge. Don't hate me for using MB on this particular case)
25/06/16 12:53
Juan Pueyo :

It's absolutely impossible that MB works properly in MY matches. Playing with no MB against similar levels sometimes I win sometimes I lose ...OK... but I just played 2 matches in challenge using 50% against 2 different teams with similar level of XV as I have and they beated me. That's insane losing being same level when using 50% MB.

Anybody with the same problem??

Problem 1... MB being used
Problem 2 ... If your opponent also used MB, the problem is your strategy >.... Simples
25/06/16 23:44
This whinging about MB is never-ending. You can use it too. It's not unfair.

It's good that one guild doesn't win all the RPs from the GCs. They can usually get held to a draw, which keeps the game fair.
25/06/16 23:49
Match bonus only works one way - in home games I.e if you initiate the match. MB cannot be used to my knowledge in away games.

I said before the last major patch that I am in favour of MB, as it promotes inter-guild sacrifice (Dosh for guild wins) when needed. Some GC's were a little close for us when only 10 teams were involved (maximum of ten failures to get the last win). but with a 25 man GC its easy to get the draw as you have 25 chances to get the last remaining win. MB therefore is pretty redundant.