Automatic Substitution

31/10/16 09:38
Definitely GvG. I think everything that effects your progression. If they are taking fans for training matches, we should have the chance for in game strats. Lots of teams play against you before, work out your weakest kick off target and your weakest lineout player etc. and you are sitting there with your phone none the wiser. Not to mention subs, that is a crucial part of rugby, especially nowadays.
24/11/16 18:13
Damn good idea if you ask me. Even the best unattended strategy can be ripped apart with subs, and we've all got to go offline at some point
17/12/16 23:46
Set your alarms. Yes, i have got in from work at 5am. Set my alarm for 9am. Played my game and then gone back to sleep. Like i say, activity has to be rewarded.
20/12/16 11:33
It's OK to set your alarm but what about the ones that are already at work? Do you want them to stop work to play? Somehow I don't think the bosses would be happy about that
20/12/16 15:24
Playing the game needs to benefit the person playing. Auto subs is rewarding those offline. And I say this living in the united States so championship matches are at 330 am and I don't wake up and tournament matches are while I'm eating my evening meal and my wife would kill me if I made subs. This would benefit me but I do not like the idea, playing needs rewards
22/12/16 14:12
Auto subs is a great idea! But I think it would need to be on a timer! You can only use it once a day for say 8hrs, mainly while you sleep
That way you still have to be online to play outside the 8hr bracket
25/12/16 09:54
Or how about you can only make 3 auto subs, so still rewarding active players who are online as they can make 7 hit at least you aren't completely taken apart...
25/12/16 14:32
El's Dynamos :

Or how about you can only make 3 auto subs, so still rewarding active players who are online as they can make 7 hit at least you aren't completely taken apart...

One match per day 3 subs for the match, I would be ok with that from all perspectives. Another issue with 7 auto subs is injury, and 3 auto solves that concern.