Statement really

14/11/16 22:51
Very poor and unsporting of Welsh Wonders to use their Guild name against Axel's Mob tonight to make a false claim about MB's....Sorry Welsh Wonder about nothing but a cheap and unacceptable tactic. I thought the Rugby world was above that, as far as I am concerned you "Welsh Wonders Axel's Mob love MB's have embarrassed the great name of Welsh Rugby. I am not happy to make this statement, but I feel that what we as a Guild have had to suffer is unacceptable and not within the spirit of the game.
15/11/16 01:44
How many people outide of your gvg saw the name change?
15/11/16 11:08
Sorry I missed it...
15/11/16 11:14
Brian Greenfield :

Very poor and unsporting of Welsh Wonders to use their Guild name against Axel's Mob tonight to make a false claim about MB's....Sorry Welsh Wonder about nothing but a cheap and unacceptable tactic. I thought the Rugby world was above that, as far as I am concerned you "Welsh Wonders Axel's Mob love MB's have embarrassed the great name of Welsh Rugby. I am not happy to make this statement, but I feel that what we as a Guild have had to suffer is unacceptable and not within the spirit of the game.

Did you forget to take your testosterone supplement this morning?

Its a social game with banter, man up. By putting it out on the forum you've probably made people aware of the name change where nobody saw or cared about it.
15/11/16 12:59
Coach qBaLL :

Brian Greenfield :

Did you forget to take your testosterone supplement this morning?

Its a social game with banter, man up. By putting it out on the forum you've probably made people aware of the name change where nobody saw or cared about it.

Precisely my point. Nobody knew about it till he apparently wanted people to know about it. But remember, words hurt and we all deserve trigger warnings and safe spaces so nobody is ever sad.
15/11/16 13:30
A forum is not the place to ask somebody to stroke a bruised ego, maybe we should appoint a good shrink
15/11/16 17:31
Moved to an area it deserves to 'languish' in.
17/11/16 15:29
What a bellend
17/11/16 21:18
guest_1444550690042 :

What a bellend

....... and that comment is directed at who exactly?
17/11/16 22:49
Carshalton Colts :

guest_1444550690042 :

What a bellend

....... and that comment is directed at who exactly?

Mr greenfield