Calling any Mods

11/01/17 22:11
Ok let me give you scenario. Someone is a bit naughty and gets banned for 30 days. That someone (lets call him Ironman for ease) has a family member that also has an account. Ironman then uses the family members accounts. The Mods don't like that so they ban the family member for life!!!!

Sulinet support then try and fix a problem with the same family members account, Lets say it would open on a PC but not on an Ipad. In doing so they completely messed up and managed to merge Ironmans account with the family members. The result being the family members stadium is deleted but their forum account is still live. Even worse, family members forum account is merged with Ironman's stadium and Ironmans forum account is now deleted.

The result being Ironman now has a life ban instead on a 30 day ban, and the family member is just really really grumpy with Ironman.

If this scenario was to happen, how would Ironman get unbanned?
11/01/17 22:15
Well MDOT, that's interesting. So your daughter got a lifetime ban, it was rescinded, but then they merged your MDOT account and your daughter's account so you had to access jelly bean? And now MDOT has a lifetime ban on forum?
11/01/17 22:21
she got the life ban and lost her stadium. MDOT lost his forum account and got merged with her forum account that has a life ban. Thus mdot appears to have a life ban.
11/01/17 22:25
Dang, sounds like a genuine cluster. Good luck. Give your daughter some jelly beans and see if that improves her mood?
11/01/17 23:42
Oh dear. IF you had behaved in the first place you would have not got either of the bans. Did you really think your multiple identities would fool anybody? Jelly bean appears to be a life line for you which has been noted but will not be further acted upon IF you continue to behave. You only have yourself to blame. Maybe support will try and untangle the mess that would never have come about if you had not tried to treat the forum with disdain! Good luck.
12/01/17 00:50
Wow. What did she do to deserve a lifetime ban....??
12/01/17 01:17
Wow carn, thought you would fly low on this one, lol
12/01/17 01:53
Good effort, Black Monks, but I can genuinely hand on heart say that I'm not Caernarfon.

Also, you can't spell.

Anyway, getting this thread back on track rather than throwing wild accusations around, what did MDOT do to get a lifetime ban?? Seems harsh.
12/01/17 02:45
To get it fully back on track, what did ironman do? And my spell check says carn works, caern does not
13/01/17 04:07
hmm me and mr wolf the same fella, too much blow being smoken in the usa Mr Chump