FIRE OF DRAGONS

19/08/17 21:05
Are FOD the best diverse non credit card playing guild with the highest winning percentage ..with 'real life' rugby players in the game??
19/08/17 21:37
No
19/08/17 22:48
Really? Who is then....with 'real life' rugby players....
19/08/17 23:19
There are many more diverse guilds, as for your no credit card claim, it is false as FOD has player/s who jumped up to five championship levels in one season, which means a pack was purchased, there are teams with bought players and there are many 'real life' rugby players, active and retired, who play the game in different guilds. You cannot claim that FOD has the highest win percentage as it is not provable. The guild will get beaten easily by a bucket load of average guilds, not even mentioning the beatdown it will receive against the big boys. The guild does not even cut the top 100 in guild rankings and has never featured in the unofficial "Rankings" ranking system used by Black Monks.

So, again, the answer to your question is No
20/08/17 00:12
Thank you 'fluffy pink ball'. Disagreed. We have 161 wins. Our leader is a strategy genius regularly in the top 50 in the best player ranking. Yeah we would lose against big credit maxed out credit card players. We rely on strategy not money. You dont seem to like us. Your opinion is unfounded.
20/08/17 00:35
Never said I didn't like you, I need to know who you are to like or dislike you.

So lets look at the meaning of Unfounded - Having no foundation or basis in fact

Regarding my comments:
Fact: You have player/s who have purchased one or more pack pack players
Fact: You have player/s who have purchased one or more ranking packs
Fact: There are more diverse guild than yourselves
Fact: There are other guilds with "real life" players
Fact: There are many guilds with more wins than you, some with over 200 wins

So still, the answer to your initial question is No
20/08/17 01:25
Lol. I know our team relies on strategies - none of the boys dont even know what a ranking pack is let alone a ' pack pack '. How could you know if each one isn't a professional rugby player apart from the newcomers ;))). You are clearly against us. Dont want to suddenly....mysteriously start playing ....in it's proper context 'rich boy' rather than 'big boy' credit card players. Again your opinion means next to nothing to me and the boys. We won' t respond to a you again. Find peace brother.
20/08/17 02:48
This is awesome, Maro Itoje and Aaron Smith are both in fod!
20/08/17 02:50
I heard Owen Farrel applied for the guild but beuden Barrett refused to let him in! Too bad these guys are so broke they can't afford a $10 pack, otherwise they would be simply unbeatable since it's a known fact that you can't be in the top without paying cash. And if you buy those players you have no good strats
20/08/17 09:36
We like you black monks :)). You gave us an 'honorary mention' mention this January about having 2 players in the top 100 - neither player used his credit card. We also like the American flag :). Yet we are well informed and know you have been told off for your behaviour ;)))). Join us buddie - stand on your own two feet unless unless you want and intellectual debate ;))). We dont. Peace brother.