Unfair reimbursing if gold coins

14/09/17 19:58
I think its unfair that after a ticket was issued for coins lost, the developers gave a specific player in AOC R50 million gold coins. This is now is different ways sent to a specific group in the guild. If you dont know who this is. See who pay top currency in the sport shop. Up to 200 000 plus for outfits. Some play a long time to get somewhere and others manipulate the system. No respect.
15/09/17 17:16
Wow, that's a huge amount.

I wonder what the € or $ value of that is.

I've played for a long time and bought gold to help me develop. Seems an excessive compensation.
15/09/17 21:35
In the region on £37m to buy that many.
15/09/17 23:29
So you're saying some pocket change
16/09/17 06:09
Jagermeister Bittereinders :

I think its unfair that after a ticket was issued for coins lost, the developers gave a specific player in AOC R50 million gold coins. This is now is different ways sent to a specific group in the guild. If you dont know who this is. See who pay top currency in the sport shop. Up to 200 000 plus for outfits. Some play a long time to get somewhere and others manipulate the system. No respect.

Not to be funny where is the actual pic then of this ''so called amount of coins[i][/i]''
I agree with you that some play a long time to get somewhere, you are still nowhere, it is a pity.

Another thing... ''This is now is different ways....'' Dude, your vocabulary is horrible...
Stop complaining and play your damn game. Remember to remove your tie when playing, because you keep choking...
19/09/17 20:45
Jager because of your petty small mindedness ospreys has been banned through no fault of his own but a mistake by sweetnitro themselves.... maybe switch your name back to bittereindeers as the 1st part is really fitting... you are a very bitter person... seems to be a horrible smell of jealousy within this post...
19/09/17 20:47
Wait, sweet nitro gave a huge number of gold coins, the person that received the coins was expecting them and received what was expected, the person used the coins as they wished and sweet nitro banned them for using the agreed upon coin reimbursement?
19/09/17 21:38
Before this gets out of hand, would somebody like to explain exactly what has allegedly happened here? Gold coins? Do you mean gold balls or game money? Much of the above does not make sense. Who has been banned and by whom and why?
19/09/17 21:43
Thanks carshalton, I'm trying to piece it together as well
20/09/17 08:24
Somewhere in this thread may be the answer to Graham Hardey's previous question.