So MB wasn't got rid of!

14/10/17 08:36
It would interesting to know the result of the recent poll on mb but I guess that the result was to keep it as its effect has only reduced rather than got rid.

Are Sweet Nitro going to post the results? I guess not!!
14/10/17 13:48
I see mb as that crazy sexy ex girlfriend who doesn't understand she is your ex. You keep telling her she isn't welcome and yet she keeps coming around. And while we all know we shouldn't let her in the door, every once in a while our weakness wins and we use max mb. While the immediate result of using all that mb is great, it leaves a dirty feeling and you realize now you have to get mb our of your life again. But now it's even more dificult, now max mb somehow has their toothbrush in your bathroom. Max mb has brought her favorite blanket and stuffed animals over. Your friends mock you about max mb and you try to justify it, I only use max mb because of the coiners, I only use max mb because my bank was full....then you realize max mb is using you because max mb realizes that you are inadequate and can't do any better than her. Then this morning you woke up, looked at your left hand, and you see the ring. Max mb is here in your life until max mb decides to leave.
14/10/17 21:11
I cannot believe that the majority of players wanted to keep MB but reduce its impact. Absolutely the worst thing that the developers have done in the name of improving their game.
15/10/17 09:51
We are the Hutchie :

I cannot believe that the majority of players wanted to keep MB but reduce its impact. Absolutely the worst thing that the developers have done in the name of improving their game.

Hey? I mean really it's just so stupid.
So MB costs the same, but impact is now 5% ..... Rreaalllyyyyy........ *Facepalm*
Besides that, I don't buy it for one second that those were the results. It would've either been no MB or keep it the same if you ask me. Lots of people asking for the results.