Why has the thread for Match Fixing been removed?

28/12/17 21:46
I’m not sure people are grasping the issue with the match fixing. I have invested time, money and effort to get to the top level, which has taken me a long time. I am aware that people will try and bend the rules in order to gain top position, but deliberate match rigging to ensure the select few remain in the higher leagues is wrong and surely teams deserve a fair shot in the championships. As stated...correct, no one has died, but teams do deserve a fair and even platform without corruption.
As for cash cows....that’s not match fixing is it!! There is not one person that would feel a grievance against that practice, as every party benefits.
I can fully accept a defeat against better teams and better teams qualifying above me, but what I can’t is blatant match rigging.
28/12/17 23:24
I don't mind being a milker in a GC so what you get a ton of money if you milked , but fixing leagues is not something i agree with but I think most people in the game knows it goes on and those that claim to know allegedly nothing about match rigging fixing leagues are either playing dumb or they aren't anywhere near the top but it's happening every season where teams in the same guild if one of them can't get promoted but the other can the one that can't get promoted if theyre in a league with someone of the same guild they'll kick it to the number 13 so there mate can gain an advantage in the league standings.

This aint a dig at any Admins/ mods I know they're not behind the workings of the game but it is a direct constructive criticism towards the people who assign the leagues at sweet nitro
29/12/17 01:34
My guild always milk one remaining team some times they get 14 defends before we end them.
There is no losing to that. It makes me laugh when it goes on there guild wall as an achievement
31/12/17 00:05
Sean Case :

I finished 4th Instead of third this season due to match fixing
Hull fc - Sean

None of the guys that ended higher than you had any matches thrown their way or fixed for draws...
31/12/17 01:03
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Sean Case :

Hull fc - Sean

None of the guys that ended higher than you had any matches thrown their way or fixed for draws...

Whoa, let's settle down with the facts presidente....what he meant to say was that he needs to make an excuse and this is the best one to make. You gotta learn to read people's statements and then reread for context before you just openly call them a liar for not being able to support their version of the truth. Down with fluffy!
31/12/17 01:22
Next thing you're going to tell everyone is some lie about Sean like the only reason he didn't get top 3 was because he was crushed by the top three in his league, or that out of all the matches zero of them wee even remotely close to the 35-35 draw. I think that you owe Sean an apology for stating facts and you need to step down from your throne immediately. In order to keep things calm here in the absence of a president and an admin stepping down I will take the crown of president and I will hold reelection once we can safely ensure a fair and safe process. To all those who support me I want to thank you and remind you that I have the ability forgive all crimes. On that note, if you oppose me I have supporters that would love to calmly discuss my strengths with you in a quiet, dark, secluded place with few witnesses. Thanks all
01/01/18 16:08
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Sean Case :

Hull fc - Sean

Bump