New Building Plot

29/01/18 15:58
Yes red devil, do we all agree a Richie mcgaw statue would best represent the proposed changes or are there others we should consider?
29/01/18 19:59
Monks, one of you American types once said (actually wrote probably); 'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience'
29/01/18 22:38
Alquin Academicals :

Monks, one of you American types once said (actually wrote probably); 'Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience'

Wise words.
29/01/18 23:36
Good point, so Richie mcgaw is unanimous selection for the statue for niggle?
30/01/18 00:54
Black Monks :

Couldn't the statue be of someone more.... English?
30/01/18 01:48
Alquin Academicals :

Black Monks :

Couldn't the statue be of someone more.... English?

If you can think of someone who is more.....English who has more niggle.
31/01/18 12:03
The only bit of the initial idea I like is the formal guild alliance. Sharing rp is a terrible idea as the people who buy their teams will have lots of spare rp that they will give to guild mates, making the devide even bigger. So they can not only buy a perfect team but help their guild do the same. Sharing money will do the same. Dropping the 48 hour rule will completely ruin gc lineups as a fair match up cannot be determined due to not knowing who will be swapped over from the alliance guild. The lineups are bad enough as it is, this would make it even harder for small guilds with no alliance to compete.
Alliances could be expanded on however, it would be good if you could switch between guild chats or have a group chat for the alliance. Also alliance gvg would be good 4 guilds 2 on 2, could even have to pay balls to set up and thus giving sweet nitro their interest.
I also like the idea of a pub that could have door settings with either everyone allowed in or a guest list. It would be good for the community.
I also like the idea of loans, but only if they are from the bank with interest, possibly putting up a shop as collateral, failure to pay results in shop being owned by sweet nitro untill debt settled, again possibly using balls to give sweet nitro some more interest in the idea.
Last idea is that there is a guild contingency fund that has a cap of 4m that can be donated per player and can be issued out by the leader in emergencys. Would give a bit of money sharing option without taking it too far.
Any way that's my two penny's.