Dodgy results

21/02/18 19:55
How can you lose a game so badly against an opponent in a league game then comprehensively beat them in a friendly. My team across the board are 5 to 10 points better than the opponent even with a bonus of +5% that would bridge the gap. What is going on?
21/02/18 20:13
There could be many reasons for that. If you want somebody to look at the actual games, you will need to post your Guild and team names.
21/02/18 21:12
Alot of people also have more than one strat and will play a weak strat in friendlies
23/02/18 23:11
alot of people use full MB and sports gear if you don't have at least all the sports gear you might as well forget about competing this game is all about who can bonus the biggest and sports gear no skill to it really sadly the developers have made a game that involves matches being fixed , condones cheating with sports gear and MB's both of which are completely unrealistic and wouldn't be allowed to happen in the real world and to give the perfect example of how this game has become all about the sports gear and how much you MB last season NO MB no sports gear finished 11th this season currently in 3rd every piece of sports gear and haven't added on any training pts as I refuse to as there is no skill to the game so just a waste of time. I'm just awaiting for my players to become prehistoric and then when they're no longer of use it will be addios from me.
23/02/18 23:23
In other words if you don't cheat you can't compete the effects of sports gear and MB are so great if you can't afford to use it every game you might as well kick to the 13 and it's not how I wish to play the game hence I no longer train players I no longer buy players and only play GC and odd tournie when I feel like entering one but this game aint a a rugby game it's a cheating game and I don't mind using the term cos thats what it is. Yes I have the same powers as everyone else but nobody in real life uses MB's and sports gear and some of us like playing fair and straight up even against pack players be nice to see it happen oneday but doubt it ever will.
24/02/18 00:00
This makes me think of a discussion from the movie Rounders when they talk about luck. The main character says there isn't luck in poker because the same people always end up at the final table. The same people always end up at the top even when everyone has the same equipment and mb utilization. That says a lot.
24/02/18 07:53
MB and gear are part of the game. Those who embrace this reality and skilfully adapt their entire game strategy accordingly to be able to afford MB and gear, and incorporate that into their whole game plan which includes a good match strategy, will rise to the top. Those who instead spend all their time complaining about the rules will continue to battle.

Simply embrace the fact that the game is not as one dimensional as just having a good match strategy and well trained players. There are many strategic elements to the game. Fundraising to be able to afford gear and MB is an element of the game. You will have to learn to incorporate it into your whole game strategy.

In real life, professional rugby clubs can't afford to focus only on training their players and going into match day with a good game plan. They need to also focus on attracting corporate sponsorship and being able to afford the best players, best coaches, staff, kit, training equipment, analytics programs etc etc etc. It's part of the sport.
24/02/18 08:05
guest_1475661973053 :

How can you lose a game so badly against an opponent in a league game then comprehensively beat them in a friendly. My team across the board are 5 to 10 points better than the opponent even with a bonus of +5% that would bridge the gap. What is going on?

Buddy it sounds as if your opponent might have used match bonus, which would have given him a good boost in the game. And yes, even though the boost may not have been enough for his "points" to be better than yours, it could still have been enough for him to get a win. There is a randomness element to the game that might have just made the ball bounce favourably for him on the day. Sorry man. But don't give up.
24/02/18 18:54
Ashley Longthorn :

In other words if you don't cheat you can't compete the effects of sports gear and MB are so great if you can't afford to use it every game you might as well kick to the 13 and it's not how I wish to play the game hence I no longer train players I no longer buy players and only play GC and odd tournie when I feel like entering one but this game aint a a rugby game it's a cheating game and I don't mind using the term cos thats what it is. Yes I have the same powers as everyone else but nobody in real life uses MB's and sports gear and some of us like playing fair and straight up even against pack players be nice to see it happen oneday but doubt it ever will.

Ashley, why do you support a cheating game? L
26/02/18 18:40
There is a guy in my championship thats 2nd. He has 0 sports shop equipment. Level 59. He just has a good strat and 15+ visa players.

Tophe team
Guild name: French Flair Apéro (FFA)