Tournament within a guild

04/08/19 02:46
Does anyone know if you can set up a tournament within a guild? It needs a handicapping system, I find that 2 points per level, or 1 point per average star difference is about right.
04/08/19 07:54
pretty easy setup a custom tournament and only give the code to players in your own guild done that many times myself
04/08/19 09:48
marvel do its own tournament with handicaps, pretty simple external website management
14/11/19 09:24
Ashley Longthorn :

pretty easy setup a custom tournament and only give the code to players in your own guild done that many times myself

Interesting. How do you get a code and what menu allows you to set up a custom tournament. Or must it be a manual set up and managed externally?
14/11/19 14:44
Guest 2WCGYD :

Ashley Longthorn :

Interesting. How do you get a code and what menu allows you to set up a custom tournament. Or must it be a manual set up and managed externally?

Hit on the tournament tab, on the left it says CUSTOM, hit that, choose how many participants you want then it generates a code. Give this to your guild mates or whoever you want to play against. They then hit the custom tab and enter the code. Boom, done.
15/11/19 04:09
easy as pie
25/11/19 06:36
don't see any "Custom" button on my screen
26/11/19 04:10
buy some glasses then