New up dates : Goal average

31/08/19 16:48
With regards to above, Please explain the term " in the last 3 league levels"
Thank you
31/08/19 19:44
this is season last 3 leagues are
31/08/19 21:26
Can someone explain the new rule/update please?
Currently level 76 so I know if doesn't effect me but just intrigued
31/08/19 21:54
Does it mean that winning margins will be limited to 24?
31/08/19 23:34
if you win 70.0 you'll only get +24 on your league GA
this will keep the GA closer together in the top 3 leagues and stop teams giving away 91.0 wins to friends to help them out *match fixing*
01/09/19 00:21
It's funny how SN think limiting one players GA in the top 3 leagues is gunna be the answer cos no it;s not still gunna get people giving 24-0 wins out on handout and what about the 0-0 people who delbierately draw games?

For me If this was my game and i was the one calling the shots i'd sort this out once for all and introduce something like anyone found to be guility of fixing matches gets an automatic points deduction and the more times a player does it the bigger the deduction in points within a season it'd be stamped out cos all the match fixers would be wary of getting a points deduction
01/09/19 01:08
Ashley Longthorn :

It's funny how SN think limiting one players GA in the top 3 leagues is gunna be the answer cos no it;s not still gunna get people giving 24-0 wins out on handout and what about the 0-0 people who delbierately draw games?

For me If this was my game and i was the one calling the shots i'd sort this out once for all and introduce something like anyone found to be guility of fixing matches gets an automatic points deduction and the more times a player does it the bigger the deduction in points within a season it'd be stamped out cos all the match fixers would be wary of getting a points deduction

But it isn't Longprong.
01/09/19 07:56
I take your point Ashley and would have no issue with that at all, but have you ever played a losing cash cow game? That is blatant match fixing, if we are going to get rid of match fixing then it needs to be all forms of fixing and not just the ones that suit damage
01/09/19 09:26
Guest 9WT74Y :

I take your point Ashley and would have no issue with that at all, but have you ever played a losing cash cow game? That is blatant match fixing, if we are going to get rid of match fixing then it needs to be all forms of fixing and not just the ones that suit damage

I've never given that a thought tbh Guest but I take your point completely I think GC's are harder to stop the fixing I think the way around that would be rather than evveryone gets two goes everyone got 1 go and team with most points wins and if it;s a draw share the rp but it would force people to play to win and be more tactical in who they take. They'd be no milking the last guy as 1 failed game when trying to win would mean that they'd be at least one guy standing at the end
01/09/19 10:49
Guest 9WT74Y :

The simple answer to this is to reduce the number of games each player has in a GC to 1.