Tips

11/04/20 07:08
Hey guys, i am starting a fresh guild too the game and need some tips.
My guild is RAMPAGE and i am having trouble recruiting good active players.
11/04/20 10:57
You will struggle to recruit active players who aren't new. Most people are fairly loyal to the guilds they're in. My advice is to start small. Invite teams on your level who aren't already in a guild. Look around at the low level teams and invite them. It takes time and patience. Then work together and help each other, build a bond and work as a team. In time, if you are good and consistent, you will build a guild that becomes well known and that others will want to join.
14/04/20 00:39
thanks mate, you are always welcome if my guild ever becomes good
14/04/20 21:03
Phalanx Damage Inc. :

You will struggle to recruit active players who aren't new. Most people are fairly loyal to the guilds they're in. My advice is to start small. Invite teams on your level who aren't already in a guild. Look around at the low level teams and invite them. It takes time and patience. Then work together and help each other, build a bond and work as a team. In time, if you are good and consistent, you will build a guild that becomes well known and that others will want to join.

Not been that bad buddy i've been in the guild 72 hours and only been able to send invites for 48 hours and been helping bulls out and we have a full guild it's not the greatest but we shall see what we have looks like we have some ok members. We should be able to do GC Thursday
14/04/20 21:18
Well done guys, good work. keep it up!
15/04/20 04:46
Thanks, this would have never happened if it wasnt for ashely