Patchnotes

24/08/16 12:43
Hello guys,

The game was just updated with the current patchnotes:
- Bug fix on the strategy selected during a match that were ignored
- New strategy examples (to make a run or a pass)
- 2 points conversions added
- It's now possible to setup the distance for fieldgoals (on the strategy settings)
- New quarter strategy setting (for example to try 2 points conversions when loosing on the 4th quarter)
- Some statistics modified at the end of a match
- Some words changed

Have fun!

The Touchdown manager team
24/08/16 18:27
hey guys I deleted the new run and pass folders and made my own.. seems the run and pass are coming back lol..

BTW LOVE the additions!

01/09/16 11:55
Hello everyone,

New patchnotes:
- You can send private message to guild members
- It's now possible to heal all the players at once in the infirmary
- Match bonus impact will decrease with league level (+50% for level 1, +49% for level 2, +48% for level 3 etc)

Have fun!
10/12/16 13:26
you might want to consider doing something more with tournys no one is playing them in higher ranks don't know why ranking is a joke game is beginning to slowly get away from you guys better take the time to fix these issues before people change to something else
10/12/16 14:25
Yeah even our guild is becoming a deadzone and were second highest on the game as I've already mentioned unless significant improvements are made sharpish I will be finding another game to play one where the developers actually listen to the people.
09/05/17 23:18
I was hoping to see a description of the newest update 6.5. What is "New match and strategy balancing"? and what is "Less randomness in matches"? I have seen some things change a bit over the last week or so.
08/03/18 13:38
Your new patch 6.94 has disabled the game.
The only reason I can log in...is that my Android mobile device is running the old 6.72 version.
Please roll back the update...or fix the current one.