Injuries

18/05/17 23:42
Greg Burkart :

This is getting to be a joke. I am losing 2-3 players per game to injuries ranging from 4 to 6 days. At this rate my 2nd and 3rd team backups will be all used up.

"A good manager/coach would have already been prepared for injuries to starters and would have a replacement in training on his/her team already."
19/05/17 00:35
Togo's Gorilla :

Greg Burkart :

This is getting to be a joke. I am losing 2-3 players per game to injuries ranging from 4 to 6 days. At this rate my 2nd and 3rd team backups will be all used up.

"A good manager/coach would have already been prepared for injuries to starters and would have a replacement in training on his/her team already."

I have. I said I am already losing 2nd and 3rd team players to injury. They come a point where yes we can not have 5 back ups for every starter. The NFL teams can only carry 53 players on their official roster. The rate of injury is clearly way out of whack.
19/05/17 00:52
injuries are even worse when boosting is involved. Automatic 2 injuries and for extra days.
19/05/17 07:00
This seems to be nothing more than an attempt to raise revenue by pushing the reassigning players option.
19/05/17 17:05
this is truly getting out of hand......I have 4 rb's hurt and 2 wr's , all in 3 games and all but one for AT LEAST 4 DAYS or more. this is in 3 games..... one of rb's got hurt the same day I healed him with med kits for now he's out for 4 days. all were maxed out on toughness to prevent crap like this or at least this often and severe.
19/05/17 23:03
Major factors of injuries are: High rhythm, low toughness, low stamina to deal with high rhythm. I do up toughness some but do higher stamina and found a sweet spot ~ 60-65% rhythm. Most my injuries occur on special teams with some on offense and defense. But that's my team so it may vary for others.