2 things, LOL!!

20/02/19 09:35
LOL, you guys are fun!
#1. I was the one who came up with the name of THE BAR. Stolen from an old Gridiron Ghosts joke.
#2. Does it bother you as much me that Randy knows the exact size of battery needed for a vibrator? It does me
LOL< Carry on! Bring the insults!
I hate you Don.
20/02/19 12:08
ROFLMAO

never get drunk and hook dat som bitch up to the car batt....

just saying
20/02/19 14:40
HAHA!!! Does it not rev your engine?
20/02/19 15:07
I'm not sure I want him to answer that.
20/02/19 15:18
I'm wondering if if he is speaking from experience? Lmao
... Z ...
20/02/19 16:54
LOL, well at least I know now. Triple A So, Need to stop at the store, and throw the pack of batteries at my wife on the bed. "Leave me alone, I am playing football"
Yes, that will go over well, but thanks for the advice.
Hahaha! I can even say, "Don't worry honey, they are rechargable"
20/02/19 17:25
Everready lol
20/02/19 17:28
Randy Young :

ROFLMAO

just saying

I grew up playing in a rock band, riding rodeo, lets just say I have dated some amazing and insane people in my day..

best one ever was the girl who like to have sex on graves cause it made her a stronger witch....

she had a BLACK bedroom a black water bed .. I loved banging that gilr she was insane in bed.. but i could never bring myself to stay overnight...

damm I miss being young and care free.. lol
20/02/19 19:10
HAHAHA!!!
21/02/19 05:13
Randy Young :

Randy Young :

ROFLMAO

just saying

I grew up playing in a rock band, riding rodeo, lets just say I have dated some amazing and insane people in my day..

best one ever was the girl who like to have sex on graves cause it made her a stronger witch....

she had a BLACK bedroom a black water bed .. I loved banging that gilr she was insane in bed.. but i could never bring myself to stay overnight...

damm I miss being young and care free.. lol

I'll live it up for you! If someones gotta carry a torch like that let it be me! I ain't scurred. Although maybe not staying the night was the right move. Tieing her up is one thing her tieing you up while u sleep not so good. What do we get banned for? Am I close....