mb for gvg

13/04/16 23:33
Lmao is he not one of yours .
14/04/16 09:19
Nope lol
14/04/16 10:59
Well so much for a no MB GvG match lol
14/04/16 13:37
Another destroyed by MB .... Oh well ......
14/04/16 13:54
Waspy has suggested people set better defence and be smarter. Would you disagree Taff?, and say that its killing a contest?
14/04/16 13:56
Oh dear Taff. Your boys didn't put up much of a fight.
14/04/16 14:03
Lmao ...... Got bored of all the friendlies and boosts lol .... But hey ho, far too much cash left on the table for my taste lol
14/04/16 14:08
I'm surprised you've got any cash left. I wouldn't fancy your credit card bill this month. But if that's what you're into..
14/04/16 14:09
larry homes :

Waspy has suggested people set better defence and be smarter. Would you disagree Taff?, and say that its killing a contest?

I actually really like defending MB matches (warped I know lol) ....
For me personally, it's a fun challenge, but, I still believe MB should be limited to 10% .....
Again it's a personal opinion. But I like to see cash maximised in a GvG too, helps everyone concerned.

So to answer your question properly, I do believe it kills a fun contest to a degree, especially if your not online when the MB challenge hits.....
I do believe MB is still too high (though a vast improvement from the old 100%)
And I do believe that hypocrisy lives on lol
14/04/16 14:28
Taff - British Lions :

"larry homes" :

I actually really like defending MB matches (warped I know lol) ....
For me personally, it's a fun challenge, but, I still believe MB should be limited to 10% .....
Again it's a personal opinion. But I like to see cash maximised in a GvG too, helps everyone concerned.

So to answer your question properly, I do believe it kills a fun contest to a degree, especially if your not online when the MB challenge hits.....
I do believe MB is still too high (though a vast improvement from the old 100%)
And I do believe that hypocrisy lives on lol

Wow, so much bitterness. You seem like a cracking bloke Taff.