Best teams in the game?

27/04/16 13:37
Cheers for the compliments guys... its good to be challenged by all of you
27/04/16 13:39
Dropkicks Rfc :

"Gareth Lewis" :

Having last night been pipped by Dropkicks in a no MB Tourney game, and regularly cannon fodder for Cayden's Training regime, the only other one I would put in the same category as these are 2 Team Lomu in my old Welsh Power Guild.

I could never beat him whether it be with 1 or 2 teams!

I also strongly support removing MB from Championship games - I would love to challenge and be challenged against the best on an even playing field.

Welsh Wizzards

It was a good game welsh wizards you have a strong team

So good to see this kind of discussion rather than he boosted he used MB etc ....

Back to how rugby should be ... Hard games, good banter and respect !
27/04/16 13:52
Dropkicks Rfc :

"Gareth Lewis" :

Having last night been pipped by Dropkicks in a no MB Tourney game, and regularly cannon fodder for Cayden's Training regime, the only other one I would put in the same category as these are 2 Team Lomu in my old Welsh Power Guild.

I could never beat him whether it be with 1 or 2 teams!

I also strongly support removing MB from Championship games - I would love to challenge and be challenged against the best on an even playing field.

Welsh Wizzards

It was a good game welsh wizards you have a strong team

Yeah - but still not strong enough One day Dropkicks, one day!!
28/04/16 11:31
Well that little set of games surprised me Michael, as I assume yiu weren't online and thus changed nothing.
I was trying to set a test basis for difference in morale % before and after, so made no changes in those 4 games .... Wildly different games they were too lol
28/04/16 14:23
Taff - British Lions :

Well that little set of games surprised me Michael, as I assume yiu weren't online and thus changed nothing.
I was trying to set a test basis for difference in morale % before and after, so made no changes in those 4 games .... Wildly different games they were too lol

I've played him a few times, too - another really good player, not that far behind the top 3.
28/04/16 14:59
Waspy Tiger :

"Taff - British Lions" :

I've played him a few times, too - another really good player, not that far behind the top 3.

Indeed
28/04/16 17:53
Was out on the Golf course Taff so I didn't change anything. I had my anti DK tactics on my team

Does anyone know what's happened with Titans from Victory? He was always very active and always avenged any defeats but he hasn't been on for a few weeks?

Shame really as he was a good team.
28/04/16 21:13
Amend to read anti DK and Taff lol

And welcome to FB lol
28/04/16 22:48
Michael Taylor :

Was out on the Golf course Taff so I didn't change anything. I had my anti DK tactics on my team

Does anyone know what's happened with Titans from Victory? He was always very active and always avenged any defeats but he hasn't been on for a few weeks?

Shame really as he was a good team.

Your anti dk tactic works a treat lol my team just fouls.... im not changing anything as this strategy has had success against 2 teams.. good game as per usual mate
04/05/16 20:32
Poo Poo Pirates (Brothers in Arms) has been consistently strong for years too - always close with Rhino for top spot in that guild