Developers - This game is dying and you are losing your best players

24/06/16 02:36
Waspy Tiger :

Welsh Wizzards & Welsh Wizzards Colts :

Moderators - I know you have limited contact with the developers but do you know whether the developers are even concerned about the drain of talent leaving the game?

Surely a game with a limited boredom threshold is not a great business model for long term income and growth?

Like I said, can't really add anything else.

Also would just like to know what the minimum amount of players are to be able to play GVG?

Is it still ten?

The reason I ask is because I'd hate to see a team of 2 in gvg lol

With an unbeaten record lol
24/06/16 19:48
I was disappointed playing against the like of cayden in championship and the game was a non contest as he was the one we all measured our skill against I have never been considered one of the best but soon Goldy's will be gone to as there is nothing more to proof another level 21 biting the dust
25/06/16 01:15
Michael Goldschagg :

I was disappointed playing against the like of cayden in championship and the game was a non contest as he was the one we all measured our skill against I have never been considered one of the best but soon Goldy's will be gone to as there is nothing more to proof another level 21 biting the dust

Cayden was an inspiration to many - including myself - which is why I jumped at the chance of joining International All Stars to learn from him. What I found when I got there was there were other players like Dropkicks and ABS who were just as apt at strategy and tactics.

It is sad that all of these have now left the game through boredom but they won't be the last to go I'm sure.
27/06/16 01:18
Care to share some strategy advice boys? You might have maxed out your fulfilment but the majority of us are just getting going.

Here's a tip, with your shared predicament in mind; email the developers. All of you. Their reps on this forum - if there are any - will almost certainly be mail room level. If enough emails land in the developers inbox, things will happen.

So come on chaps, gimme som strategy tips!
27/06/16 02:12
guest_1457046296672 :

Care to share some strategy advice boys? You might have maxed out your fulfilment but the majority of us are just getting going.

Here's a tip, with your shared predicament in mind; email the developers. All of you. Their reps on this forum - if there are any - will almost certainly be mail room level. If enough emails land in the developers inbox, things will happen.

Been messaging them for months now with various issues that the seem to palm off... took them 3 weeks to get get back to me on 2 occasions... they have had enough time/suggestions to improve the game yet it seems they dont want to listen... for you guys just getting started i hope they look after you better than they looked after us... until then i await rugby mangager 3!
27/06/16 07:52
guest_1457046296672 :

1st tip, let us know your team / guild :o)
You can align the onscreen name here in account settings.
02/07/16 14:36
BB international lions :

My last day is going be 22nd of July. I'm on holiday for 3 weeks so it's a natural date to chuck in the towel. If a major update was to happen I would have a rethink but I can't see it happening.

BB

This is like being on the Guild chat of International Lions. It's a pity to hear some of you are calling it a day. Teams like Dropkicks and Cayden were legends to which we all aspired to. And of course Taff, BB, Welsh Wizzards, etc are STILL an inspiration. Hope there will be some changes soon keep everyone interested. In the meantime, I'll probably still be using MB to tackle teams like you with my sub-100* team - that's the only way I stand a remote chance unfortunately.

Or, if BB would be so kind to bequeath me some of his RPs I can build a stronger team and mess you up on strategy alone

Hope to see you all around

Phantom
The 140k Club (previously SA BOYS)

02/07/16 15:16
-Phantom- :

BB international lions :

My last day is going be 22nd of July. I'm on holiday for 3 weeks so it's a natural date to chuck in the towel. If a major update was to happen I would have a rethink but I can't see it happening.

BB

This is like being on the Guild chat of International Lions. It's a pity to hear some of you are calling it a day. Teams like Dropkicks and Cayden were legends to which we all aspired to. And of course Taff, BB, Welsh Wizzards, etc are STILL an inspiration. Hope there will be some changes soon keep everyone interested. In the meantime, I'll probably still be using MB to tackle teams like you with my sub-100* team - that's the only way I stand a remote chance unfortunately.

Or, if BB would be so kind to bequeath me some of his RPs I can build a stronger team and mess you up on strategy alone

Hope to see you all around

Phantom
The 140k Club (previously SA BOYS)

Phantom - you just beat me 70-0 What more do you want

Seriously I agree with you 100% - there will be a mass exodus soon (over and above what we have seen already) not because we don't enjoy the game but because the "challenge" has disappeared. With 9 being promoted every championship its harder not to be promoted than to get it, Tournaments tend to throw up the same faces time and time again so the only real challenge we have is winning GvG without using MB.

Surely the game needs more than that?

BTW whilst typing this I have just taken advantage of your low energy team - I look forward to your revenge
03/07/16 14:16
I had a bit of revenge in a few friendlies in the last 15mins. Always fun to play your guys
03/07/16 15:05
With subs I see lol