Rankings

13/02/17 01:28
Ok so this is how the current system is, you get as high as you can with the team (and home advantage) as you can then you get challenged (the higher you get the more you get challanged) at an unlimited rate and loose fans hand over fist, I for one do not care for ranking as there is ZERO incentive.

Here lays the problem, make it an incentive to get into the top 3, 10, 50, 100 by offering up golden balls on a monthly basis. For example:-

1st - 100gb
2nd - 75gb
3rd - 50gb
4-10 - 30gb
11-50 - 20gb
51-100 - 10gb

This, in my opinion would make more people want to be in the top 100 as this current system only gives you the disadvantage of fans loss, the higher you get the more you loose (fans).

Regards

Liverpool RFC
13/02/17 01:43
When does the incentive kick in? Random time, certain time, if you ever get that high you get the gb?

Biggest incentive to most of the top players is the pride in proving it instead of the hassle of saying it.
13/02/17 01:50
Black Monks :

When does the incentive kick in? Random time, certain time, if you ever get that high you get the gb?

Biggest incentive to most of the top players is the pride in proving it instead of the hassle of saying it.

We have a short break and a long break so I would say the end of the long break on a monthly basis would make sense. Pride you say, I have pride bro and a lot of it but I don't feel the need to be in the top 100 of a fictional game to show my pride.

Dont get me wrong I get it, I just think they could do more!
13/02/17 02:58
I want everyone to try to be at top, so whatever it takes. Pride and challenging myself is sufficient for me. Also, have you noticed how it has almost ended the mb talk? That's a huge advantage there too
16/02/17 19:51
I agree Liverpool.
I have already suggested my idea for training matches.
I think training matches should be independant of fans won and lost. ie. No gain of fans if you win and no loss if you lose. The rewards I would suggest should be thus:
1. Training matches should gain you the same amount of player training points as championship/tournament matches.
2. You get 5 gold balls for every top 100 win. 4 100-300. 3 for 300-500 2 500-700 and 1 any lower than this.
Blackmonks I'll have to beg to differ with you on this one. I agree with you on many things but when playing for ranking at the moment you have to balance your desire to compete with the best in the game MB free with the fans you lose and how this may affect your guild ranking and by proxy your guild teammates.
16/02/17 21:15
brumiesalteño :

I agree Liverpool.
I think training matches should be independant of fans won and lost. ie. No gain of fans if you win and no loss if you lose. The rewards I would suggest should be thus:
1. Training matches should gain you the same amount of player training points as championship/tournament matches.
2. You get 5 gold balls for every top 100 win. 4 100-300. 3 for 300-500 2 500-700 and 1 any lower than this.
Blackmonks I'll have to beg to differ with you on this one. I agree with you on many things but when playing for ranking at the moment you have to balance your desire to compete with the best in the game MB free with the fans you lose and how this may affect your guild ranking and by proxy your guild teammates.

There's nothing I agree with in your suggestions.

1. Fans lost / gained. Without training matches it will take you seasons to get a stadium full. I do however feel you should either gain fans for a successful defense (not earn money as it is an away game) or there should be no fan loss for away games
2. Training points gained - I prefer it the way it is to be honest, the way you are suggesting will make the gap between very active players training constantly and less active players almost non existant meaning the active players get very little reward
3. Gold Ball Rewards - As much as all of us would like to make 25 gold balls a day (or even five for that matter) it is essentially real money currency. The developers will essentially kill a money maker by doing that so it won't happen.

Honestly I think there's enough people who take pride n the game to keep the current "Non Reward" system going for a couple months more at least
16/02/17 22:09
Coach qBaLL :

brumiesalteño :

I agree Liverpool.

There's nothing I agree with in your suggestions.

1. Fans lost / gained. Without training matches it will take you seasons to get a stadium full. I do however feel you should either gain fans for a successful defense (not earn money as it is an away game) or there should be no fan loss for away games
2. Training points gained - I prefer it the way it is to be honest, the way you are suggesting will make the gap between very active players training constantly and less active players almost non existant meaning the active players get very little reward
3. Gold Ball Rewards - As much as all of us would like to make 25 gold balls a day (or even five for that matter) it is essentially real money currency. The developers will essentially kill a money maker by doing that so it won't happen.

Honestly I think there's enough people who take pride n the game to keep the current "Non Reward" system going for a couple months more at least

Bingo bango bongo. Perfectly worded
17/02/17 08:57
Coach to answer your points.
1. There are ample oportunities to gain fans in championship, Tournies and gvg and with the current system of 1000 fans for a win and -840 for a loss you only need to win 50% of games to be gaining fans.
2. On the contrary it will reward active players who bother to play 5 training matches a day and less active players who don't will not be rewarded.
3. I'll concede this one is unlikely for the reasons stated above, but I can dream a little right?
Finally is it pride if a large proportion of good players are keeping their ranking deliberately low? Think about it. You're playing against a fraction of the top players. Where's the 'pride' in that?
PS. I don't pretend to be a top 100 player. Possibly 200-300 but I'll not know under the current system as my guild is trying to push as high as we can in the guild rankings. Understandably then I don't want to risk losing fans.
17/02/17 13:00
You could also argue that to be classed as a top player, you are willing to put your fans on the line to play the best teams out there. Prove yourself in the MB FREE rankings AND keep your fan base high for your Guild mates. This makes for a real challenge and in my eyes is reserved only for the top players.
17/02/17 13:21
Rucking Broncos - Bad Mother Ruckers :

You could also argue that to be classed as a top player, you are willing to put your fans on the line to play the best teams out there. Prove yourself in the MB FREE rankings AND keep your fan base high for your Guild mates. This makes for a real challenge and in my eyes is reserved only for the top players.

It's called the challenge system because it's a challenge