Cheating in map/ranking games

08/08/17 12:03
Carshalton :- I raised a ticket on the day in question. The devs replied the following day with 'the not lighting green thing happens when you are logged into more than one device at once. You should log out of your phone if playing on laptop and vice-versa and this should stop that happening'. I then messaged back with 'are you trying to fix this issue as realistically, people aren't going to do that on a consistent basis?', to which i have had no reply. So at best, it's a loop-hole that some teams have noticed and are exploiting, or as i like to call it, cheating to gain an unfair advantage.
08/08/17 12:29
Bluemooners :

Carshalton :- I raised a ticket on the day in question. The devs replied the following day with 'the not lighting green thing happens when you are logged into more than one device at once. You should log out of your phone if playing on laptop and vice-versa and this should stop that happening'. I then messaged back with 'are you trying to fix this issue as realistically, people aren't going to do that on a consistent basis?', to which i have had no reply. So at best, it's a loop-hole that some teams have noticed and are exploiting, or as i like to call it, cheating to gain an unfair advantage.

I'm completely at a loss to work out how people can know you haven't acted correctly and logged out of one device before logging in to another, and so how they can be taking advantage of it, much less cheating by doing so? It's not cheating to play people who aren't online, and effectively that's all these people are doing as far as they can possibly tell.
I think you should apologise publicly to those players you have defamed with false accusations of cheating - defamation is clearly against the rules, and a failure to apologise or any repetition might well lead to action against your account as a result. YOU are the one breaking the rules, not them.
08/08/17 16:20
I happen to know Vmax because we are in the same guild family, and he's a man of integrity. I find the accusations of him being a cheater absolutely ridiculous and unfounded. If you can find a rule that says we are not allowed to play friendlies against other teams before playing a ranking match, please post the link to it. Otherwise, a full public apology is in order. I will wait.
08/08/17 16:26
A lot of people wait for apologies after being defamed, good luck with that.
08/08/17 16:32
Black Monks :

A lot of people wait for apologies after being defamed, good luck with that.

Mate, I suggest you stay well out of it, it's really nothing to do with you.

Bluemooners will apologise publicly within the next 24 hours, or he will be banned. Very simple, very fair.
08/08/17 18:29
If my assumptions are wrong, I apologise. If they are not (which I don't believe they are), i don't. Only vmax and perfect team know whether they are exploiting a loophole that has been found. Meanwhile i'll await an apology from the developers for not repairing this loophole which cost me no.1 spot on 2 occasions.
08/08/17 20:25
Not a real apology, is it?
08/08/17 20:28
Let's follow the mods advice and let them deal with it. Seems a lot of emotion here and mods are on top of it.
08/08/17 20:32
Bluemooners :

If my assumptions are wrong, I apologise. If they are not (which I don't believe they are), i don't. Only vmax and perfect team know whether they are exploiting a loophole that has been found. Meanwhile i'll await an apology from the developers for not repairing this loophole which cost me no.1 spot on 2 occasions.

OK, we will take that as an apology as you obviously are wrong, it beggars belief that anyone could possibly know (a) that you're not logging out of one device correctly, and more importantly (b) exactly when.
Please never accuse anyone of cheating on forum again, especially if you're wrong and it's a matter of you not actually playing the game properly, as here.
09/08/17 10:32
I must say this has been happening to me and few of our guild members... but it's happening in gvg which I think is a lot worse!

I have nothing wrong with my wifi or internet connection but not every game is showing up in gvg and it's costing me afew gvg defences.