FIRE OF DRAGONS

20/08/17 11:32
guest_1457568765101 :

We like you black monks :)). You gave us an 'honorary mention' mention this January about having 2 players in the top 100 - neither player used his credit card. We also like the American flag :). Yet we are well informed and know you have been told off for your behaviour ;)))). Join us buddie - stand on your own two feet unless unless you want and intellectual debate ;))). We dont. Peace brother.

Stop sucking up!
20/08/17 12:49
guest_1457568765101 :

Thank you 'fluffy pink ball'. Disagreed. We have 161 wins. Our leader is a strategy genius regularly in the top 50 in the best player ranking. Yeah we would lose against big credit maxed out credit card players. We rely on strategy not money. You dont seem to like us. Your opinion is unfounded.

Interesting. Your leader is level 46, 187 stars. I am level 41, 163 stars. I just played him in a friendly and I won 31-0, no subbing, and were both on the same energy.

#JustSaying

Bud, if you want to brag, at least get the facts straight. Coach Fluffy is right. There are clearly teams in your guild who use their credit cards. I checked 2 of the teams in your guild and both have purchased players - in fact, one of them has 8 purchased players in his starting XV

(By the way, no disrespect to your leader. HE plays the game without credit card players, and I respect his choice.)
20/08/17 13:41
El's Dynamos :

guest_1457568765101 :

We like you black monks :)). You gave us an 'honorary mention' mention this January about having 2 players in the top 100 - neither player used his credit card. We also like the American flag :). Yet we are well informed and know you have been told off for your behaviour ;)))). Join us buddie - stand on your own two feet unless unless you want and intellectual debate ;))). We dont. Peace brother.

Stop sucking up!

Is this sucking up? They need some lessons if they are. And I think I've made it quite clear on hear I'm quite competent with standing on my own two feet as one of the few on here that follows the advice given us by Tom Petty. Strange as it may seem I heard a rumour that Tom Petty is actually one of the new members of fod that isn't playing international rugby for their country.
20/08/17 15:02
Careful guys, if your opinion is not the same as theirs then you clearly dislike them and your opinion then does not matter

20/08/17 15:26
Coach Fluffy Pink Ball :

Careful guys, if your opinion is not the same as theirs then you clearly dislike them and your opinion then does not matter

If all things said here are true then logic confirms that fod is the greatest ever according to all those that matter, which is fod. So a guild that has had two players make it to the top ever is the best ever. Thomas Aquinas would be very proud of the mental gymnastics
20/08/17 15:29
Also, I made it to the top once, the point is that there is little we can all agree on but we can all agree my strat is ok at best.
20/08/17 20:25
You seem a decent guy black monks - you may over think things a bit. At last,..a half decent response from an SA player. You appear to have 6 bought players Terranova yourself. Many boys from cape town here :). Hope things are good for you. Don't want to get into a argument'. It is universaly agreed though if playing real rugby and if we encountered some one's with 'fluffy's' superiority complex ,,,he may get stretchered off the field ,.,forgive me. Just saying . That's the end of it. Peace SA brother :-).
20/08/17 21:33
If you played 'real' rugby you may know how hard it is to stretcher a SA player
21/08/17 06:20
guest_1457568765101 :

You seem a decent guy black monks - you may over think things a bit. At last,..a half decent response from an SA player. You appear to have 6 bought players Terranova yourself. Many boys from cape town here :). Hope things are good for you. Don't want to get into a 'bitch argument'. It is universaly agreed though if playing real rugby and if we encountered some one's with 'fluffy's' superiority complex ,,,he may get stretchered off the field ,.,forgive me. Just saying . That's the end of it. Peace SA brother :-).

Superiority complex? I missed the part where I said I'm superior to you or your guild...
21/08/17 10:52
guest_1457568765101 :

You seem a decent guy black monks - you may over think things a bit. At last,..a half decent response from an SA player. You appear to have 6 bought players Terranova yourself. Many boys from cape town here :). Hope things are good for you. Don't want to get into a argument'. It is universaly agreed though if playing real rugby and if we encountered some one's with 'fluffy's' superiority complex ,,,he may get stretchered off the field ,.,forgive me. Just saying . That's the end of it. Peace SA brother :-).

Yes, I do have some purchased players. Difference is, I never claimed not to have any. On the other hand, you've made a claim that FOD is a guild which doesn't use their credit cards, when that has been shown to be untrue.