Sons of War

17/09/17 21:55
Alright mate, my last attempt. Please let's just drop this and move on. Nobody, me included, is enjoying this.
17/09/17 22:14
Black Monks :

Alright mate, my last attempt. Please let's just drop this and move on. Nobody, me included, is enjoying this.

No problemo BM, I hope I haven't ruined my chance to join Son's of War, as they all sound like thoroughly decent chaps! hope you don't take offence, what with my insomnia & everything I do have a bit of time on my hands but on the positive side it's only 3 sleeps till xmas : )
17/09/17 22:18
It's keeping me entertained while I sit on the number 68, on route to my local bargain booze.
17/09/17 22:21
faz1 :

Black Monks :

No problemo BM, I hope I haven't ruined my chance to join Son's of War, as they all sound like thoroughly decent chaps! hope you don't take offence, what with my insomnia & everything I do have a bit of time on my hands but on the positive side it's only 3 sleeps till xmas : )

I was commenting at King of championship 4, mr for. You and I were posting at the same time faz. Feel free to join the sons, you have to have a special sense of humor as you can tell by jungle. Insomnia is a bonus.
17/09/17 22:24
Faz1 through me Black Monks apologises for claiming to be something he isn't and although 'struggles' with certain issues and throws wild accusations around will up his med kit distribution to team mates as a positive channel to his addiction to this game :)) roll on Xmas
17/09/17 22:30
Jungle RFC :

It's keeping me entertained while I sit on the number 68, on route to my local bargain booze.

Mr Jungle, while I remember it wasn't the no. 68 Bus, it was , in fact the 77. in all honesty I hope you are on the right bus/route to pass the bargain booze outlet. I thought it a tad strange as I couldn't for the life of me recall there being a 'bargin booze' place at all. then I got to thinking that you may not even be anywhere near my town after all and the bus number thing (ie 77 could just be a total co-incidence), funny that!
17/09/17 22:52
Hey Jungle - your 'player' BM has been spouting wild accusations around at different players from different guilds - making 'special' friends :-). I like your new guild name.... However maybe a different player should advertise recruitment :-)))
17/09/17 22:57
My recruitment does just fine. People can read.
17/09/17 23:10
Black Monks :

My recruitment does just fine. People can read.

Indeed Mr Monks, and as I had mentioned, I am presently doing a reading assignment, which is nice : )
17/09/17 23:21
Cool I have friends in America that's hunting this clown down...ummmmmmm.... to get a signed copy of my struggle...