calling time thanks everyone

06/01/18 18:43
One of the fallen legends of the game :

Bluemooners it was part of a wider comment about losing greats but the game needs people coming up and challenging. Otherwise it will be you and Caernarfon playing each other which probably won't be that exciting.

We should not forget some of your own greatness came from the infamous "rp loans".

If you're going to attempt to slate me Mr Anonymous then at least get your facts straight. But twist it to whatever suits your agenda, that's fine
06/01/18 18:44
Black Monks :

Bluemooners :

Black Monks :

Bluemooners :

Absolutely understandable Ashley. Enjoy retirement. When will the developers learn that they are losing great players.

Don't mean to troll but i have to say this..... he was a great player?

He is only 4 or 5 levels from the top level if I'm reading correctly, so I guess it depends how you define greatness. If a grocery bagger is 5 levels from being the company CEO can they be considered great if they were the best bagger ever but never made it above bagger?

So what you're saying is .... he's the rugby manager grocery bagger?

No but also yes? I'm saying maybe he was a great but just a great at his level? I was just trying to make things line up for others. The best bagger I have ever met was mentally retarded (intellectually delayed for more modern pc folks) but that doesn't mean that all baggers are mentally retarded or that all RM baggers are retarded, just that the best bagger I personally know has an intellectual developmental disability. So how my logic professor would say, just because all ids are quids and all ids are fids doesnt mean all quids are fids.

Monks, you're cracking me up pal This gets better.
12/01/18 19:10
Bluemooners :

Bluemooners it was part of a wider comment about losing greats but the game needs people coming up and challenging. Otherwise it will be you and Caernarfon playing each other which probably won't be that exciting.

We should not forget some of your own greatness came from the infamous "rp loans".

If you're going to attempt to slate me Mr Anonymous then at least get your facts straight. But twist it to whatever suits your agenda, that's fine

Okay, en hou op n dom poes wees asb...
13/01/18 22:29
No more anonymous than you Bluemooners, as I assume that is not your real name.

My response was all factually correct. So not sure what facts are not straight. Thanks to Google you can pick up the history better than the search engine on here.

https://www.sweetnitro.com/de/forum/topic.php?server=39&id=17520

I do, however, get your point on 35-35 draws. Many moan about this game being stale but then we are not seeing proper battles in the league where winner takes all. So it is difficult for people to complain about the quality when things like that happen.
13/01/18 22:30
It would be fantastic if someone could translate the post by Asskus. Thanks.
13/01/18 22:50
According to Google, and not me, it says 'ok, and keep on stupid (slang for female sex organ below the waste, and not on the backside) please.'
14/01/18 10:22
Black Monks :

According to Google, and not me, it says 'ok, and keep on stupid (slang for female sex organ below the waste, and not on the backside) please.'

In translation thats correct, in context its far worse.
14/01/18 12:31
Who should stop being the poes now?
14/01/18 23:59
MasseGat :

Die poepol Bluemoaners. Jirrrr hys nes n vrou wat op n sak piele afgekom het
15/01/18 19:54
Askuus :

MasseGat :

Die poepol Bluemoaners. Jirrrr hys nes n vrou wat op n sak piele afgekom het

My fok boet jy praat asof jy n wyse man is met n baard wat opi knaters hang van wysheid. Wie de fok is jy ini game want fok ek is seker ons sal lekker kan poes praat