ALL IN FAVOUR OF BRINGING MB BACK, SIGN HERE :D

02/11/18 15:56
There's a few teams who can't win without mb. Majority was in ifc,
You need to stop match fixing saru
08/11/18 22:01
Guest 4BK15N :

There's a few teams who can't win without mb. Majority was in ifc,
You need to stop match fixing saru

HA HA HA HA HA, this actually made me laugh out loud. Match fix, when?? This was a satirical post, we all know the game is better without MB. Another "GUEST" account with no tackle.

Ha ha.
09/11/18 15:56
it's ok banning MB but it's all pretty meaningless when sports gear exists in game just wanna play straight up skill no who has the most gear wins. Do you see real life rugby teams buying shoes, training cones and whatever else to win championships like whoever came up with such stupidity wants sacking themselves. I for one will never be in favour of MB and will leave if it comes back i'm not far off it now cos the sports gear is stupid is just ridicolous that you can't be promoted past level 60 without gear
11/11/18 10:35
I agree with Ashley here, again many people retired due to that especially legends of the game
13/11/18 08:59
I dont see the problem... i never spend more than about 10 mil in total on gear in a season... if your strategy needs you to have level 3 gear from day 1 you need to work on your strategy....

I got my last level 3 stuff like 3 days ago... be clever with when you buy gear and most of the season i only had level 2 stuff... and most of that i got for $1, even my level 3 stuff... level 3 training cones are the only thing i will really spend $$ on but then never more than 5 mil... there is a guy in #Rugga Rebels that doesn't ever spend more than$1 on any item... my suggestion is work on your strategy... and find a sports shop buying strategy....
13/11/18 11:23
hooligan™ :

I dont see the problem... i never spend more than about 10 mil in total on gear in a season... if your strategy needs you to have level 3 gear from day 1 you need to work on your strategy....

I got my last level 3 stuff like 3 days ago... be clever with when you buy gear and most of the season i only had level 2 stuff... and most of that i got for $1, even my level 3 stuff... level 3 training cones are the only thing i will really spend $$ on but then never more than 5 mil... there is a guy in #Rugga Rebels that doesn't ever spend more than$1 on any item... my suggestion is work on your strategy... and find a sports shop buying strategy....

I agree with you Hooligan. Sports shop goods will help you if you have the right strats and player strats. It may be ineffective if you don't have the right sorta strats