Tope 3 players

15/10/18 21:29
Hahaha, and obviously with me being female I will have to disagree with your choive as DHSFP and Ystradgynlais are far better than I am
15/10/18 23:50
Guest F2AIF9 :

Hi guys. I've just joined this game and looking for teams to study. Who would you say are the top 3 teams for me to watch and study?

Thank you

My personal opinion is that you are asking the wrong question. If you want to improve you need to do it at the level you are at. If the very best player in the game at the top level gave you their strategy and player settings now, it is unlikely to work for you.

If you want to be the best in the game, you need to play friendlies endlessly against guys within a 5-level range of your current level, find the best players and learn from them. As time goes on, your tactics will evolve with the levels. Kicking is much more important for example in the lower levels, while it is much more limited in the top levels. Just one example.
16/10/18 00:15
Honey badger
Hull fc sean
Lc bears
16/10/18 01:27
If you are going to force my hand though here are my top 3:

*Vmax* for strat building (can build an excellent strat that beats most people in a day)
*Sniper* for excellent online strategies (his offline is rarely seen but is also good)
*Sotoneitor* for strat tweaking. He can take a strat and tweak and tweak until it is fine tuned and beating pretty much anyone in the game.

Ones to watch over the next season or two: *Hurricanes* - the next big thing in my opinion.
16/10/18 02:20
Guest G8SUU3 :

Guest F2AIF9 :

Hi guys. I've just joined this game and looking for teams to study. Who would you say are the top 3 teams for me to watch and study?

Thank you

My personal opinion is that you are asking the wrong question. If you want to improve you need to do it at the level you are at. If the very best player in the game at the top level gave you their strategy and player settings now, it is unlikely to work for you.

If you want to be the best in the game, you need to play friendlies endlessly against guys within a 5-level range of your current level, find the best players and learn from them. As time goes on, your tactics will evolve with the levels. Kicking is much more important for example in the lower levels, while it is much more limited in the top levels. Just one example.

The secret is that to be in the conversation of the top players you have to change your strat constantly so that you take advantage of others weaknesses and not let others know the weaknesses of your current strat. So yes, getting a great strat from someone may not do you one bit of good because every strat can be beat.

So the people that deserve to be on this list are those who adapt constantly and know their opponents.
25/10/18 14:53
25/10/18 14:53
Look for the teams most consistently at the top, although other teams have come along over the seasons and taken the rankings by storm.
26/10/18 09:37
Not convinced the rankings are a good guide ... anymore at least.

Most (read a lot) of people just don’t bother.

Great in theory, implementation not motivating people. Normal story really RB lol
26/10/18 13:10
Lol yes I agree... and it's kind of what my comment alludes to. It's a shame there are no rewards for the rankings. Even something simple like a No.1 Spot defence counter would help motivate people perhaps?
28/10/18 11:08
Top players.

Beast.
Cobham.
Vmax.
Sniper.
Soto.
Hull fc sean.
Rucking broncos.