Those RP's are STILL in abundance I SEE

19/07/20 08:01
Just sayin' without calling anyone out; I'm beyond that now.....a few years ago, NO, I would. But it's quite evident that the plethora of RP's that are put on players, like 400k for a 30yro shows me that not everyone was ZERO'd out of their RP's or they weren't caught. I mean come on guys, you lambasted the RCs' and French for doing it, but as I can see that kettle is still very much black as night. Will we ever learn, or just continue being a bunch of trumper's and cheat until we get caught?

I survived on less than 50k RP's from the start of this game, got to #1 several times until a buddy retired, and loaded me up with about 2 mil. But as Bluemooners would say, Jesus wept, how many millions and millions are still floating and being passed around like candy, and constantly overbidding THEIR buddy's players or recycling the ones you overspent on just to continue the cycle. I guess if you have them let them go, but again, I see a monopoly of certain teams, and guilds now benefitting from this. I simply ask, have we not learned a thing or two during this whole process?!
19/07/20 10:37
I'm someone who has put 400 rp's on players, But these rp's are my own I made throwing sell players in the AH. There are ways to get alot of rp's not just through glitches in the game.
Pointless attention seeking thread.
19/07/20 11:00
Ahhh Jono, just the person I wanted to respond, Proud of you, BUT I've also noticed the millions on millions of RP's that you've sent over the last three seasons. Almost careless throwing those HUGE AMOUNTS out there like you have 666 mil May your soul rest in peace. I like to pointlessly pontificate on the unjust. So now that you've manned up and put your big boy pants on. Please entertain us and tell us all how much you took advantage of while you were in La Cag? Because I know, as you know, you were a ring leader there, so it makes complete sense that you were in the KNOW of this advantageous little glitch. I've seen you spend about 4-5 mil a season on players, so you gonna honestly tell me that you personally collected all those on your own sweat off your brow? Dude, I am currently living through the worst liar in the history of pantomimes of bullshit with that pussy-grabbing little cunt trump. You opened the pandora's box, so, again entertain us on how you have the luxury to spend so freely on those pesky little 30 yro. 400k after 400k after 400k after 400k.....
19/07/20 12:10
Glad to respond. I buy 4 players a season hence why my team is so young. When my players turn 24 or 25 I have no use for them so I sell. I get between 200k-300k for each one. 4 in and 4 out so I'll fetch in 800k to 1 million so this is why I have so much. Not that I needed to explain myself to you but so that you understand rather than posting a jealous thread. Alot of people can vouch for me doing this. So walk along with your tail between your legs.
19/07/20 12:18
I have helped a few friends out with rps as well and have also been the recipient of help via rps, I for one only found out about the ah glitch when it was posted here, I also buy players and sell at least 1 18 year old a season to get around 400k yet dont buy any from the ah, does this mean I'm cheating for stockpiling rps ? Or does it mean I just buy and sell when needed? Not everybody can e branded with the same brush LC is it not the same thing when your buddy retired and passed you his 2million rps ?

Poola
19/07/20 13:05
Just a question about your plan. No insinuation suggested at all, honest.

If you buy 4 players every season and sell them on at age 24 or 25.
What do you use your recruiting points for?
You must have a lot built up and I’m not seeing a reason to use them.
19/07/20 14:20
Mic's Mob :

If someone sells a 18 or 19 yr old I will buy them. Also like Ben i help friends in my guild by giving them RP's.
But then again like LC and you, it's got nothing to do with anyone what I do with my rp's
19/07/20 15:41
Ystrad :

Mic's Mob :

If someone sells a 18 or 19 yr old I will buy them. Also like Ben i help friends in my guild by giving them RP's.
But then again like LC and you, it's got nothing to do with anyone what I do with my rp's

Ok. Just interested.

I tend to but 2 visas a season and can sell on older players, and will also but younger one at a good price.
I just thought 4 was a lot, but your choice.
Thank you for your response
19/07/20 15:41
Ystrad :

Mic's Mob :

Ok. Just interested.

I tend to but 2 visas a season and can sell on older players, and will also buy younger one at a good price.
I just thought 4 was a lot, but your choice.
Thank you for your response
19/07/20 18:01
The guys who took all your RP's are the same guys who used to beat you up and take your lunch money!!!

https://i.imgflip.com/w0y3y.jpg