So there is no cheating then whats this?

04/01/17 09:19
Remove by admin
04/01/17 11:11
Does not surprise me at all.
04/01/17 14:00
I've posted a ticket to support and sent the link you posted I will let you know the response I'm just about to check
04/01/17 14:02
Oh surprise surprise absolutely no explanation
05/01/17 10:30
Hello

This type of website is a scam.
Be careful, do not follow the steps of this type of site.

Thank you in advance not to put such links on our forum.
06/01/17 16:39
We will see I have a nephew far more computer savvy than me or I suspect most if not all @ Sublinet who is going to test it out.

I asked him about it & he said there are dodgy sites like this but most of them actually work he also found 3 more sites for cheats in this game as well & will give them all a try out.

Will let you know how he got on
06/01/17 19:41
I bet it is safe but of course they would tell you it's a scam in the hope that you don't bother going further with your search cos they wouldn't want everyone finding out about anything that's underhand.
09/01/17 08:25
He had a go at it over the weekend there is at least one working cheat in there out of the 3 he tried however apparently it is true that you could end up with a couple of trojans (he got one but removed it fairly easily which may or may not be beyond what I could do) if you are not really careful he also said that they should not be that hard to fix.

He will not be using it as like me he just cant see the point of cheating also said he will give a couple more a try next weekend so as for Sublinet's comments well to be fair to them it is partly true but to have seen a reply saying we are ( were not) aware of this & we will/are patching these A.S.A.P. would have for me been a far more honest & acceptable answer.

But sadly Sublinet are far from being honest