Note for Ashley

22/04/17 08:43
Yeah you're both scarily good for your championship levels if you was a tad higher you'd beat me handsdown. I had to got PL to study you both in team wales as he's the master behind the tactics being 3 times a champion of the highest league on the game from their I have adopted one his specials as he calls e'm which is why you may find it a bit tougher than what you did. Bells angels in my team is also learning from him in my team too

Yourself and willian are possibly the best tactically outside World elite and Team wales for your championship you're highly impressive and would be a good addition to replace one or two teams that are sending heals but in terms of development and driving their teams have stagnated a little, but most of the guild are like you have ambition to be better people like Brunskies, demon, cherries have really upped their game in world elite
22/04/17 12:43
im now guildless at moment...i have left so they could start a new gc m8
22/04/17 14:32
Cool i'll make room for you
22/04/17 14:32
and if willian wants in too he's welcome would like to have you both
22/04/17 16:34
Ash, for the moment will stay... want to see if this guild can make it. I will be in touch if my mind changes (which has been known to do on occasion).. You have a real good one there in Dundee. He will do u well.
22/04/17 16:39
Thanks Good luck with the commonwealth just keep sending invites theres one or two in the top 100 of the game no guild if you need a few members.