STOP POSTING

31/03/18 11:49
I VE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR 4 YEARS AT LEAST I THINK AND I CAN TELL IT'S GOING TO BE SHIT

-THEY WONT REPLY YOU ANYMORE HERE
-THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR SUGGESTIONS
-ALL THE UPDATE THEY DO IS ABOUT HOW TO GAIN MONEY FROM YOU
-WE NEED TO BUY EVERYTHING NOW,BEFORE WE PLAYED FOR FREE (WE CAN BUY GOOD PLAYERS FOR 5.000RC ,NOW YOU NEED TO SPEND REAL MONEY TO BUY GOOD PLAYERS FOR 50.000)
-THE FIELD CAN BE BOUGHT BY THE MONEY IN THE GAME BEFORE,NOW YOU MUST USE THE GOLD BALL THAT YOU BUY WITH YOUR REAL MONEY

YOU THE YOUNG PLAYERS,DONT HOPE TO REACH THE TOP LEVEL OR THE HIGH LEVEL WITHOUT SPENDING REAL MONEY,THIS GAME IS NOT FREE ANYMORE
31/03/18 12:08
sadly you're right PL , tactics only get you so far now although not sure what u mean by the field . Auction house is poor though i'm supposed to be able to purchase up to 320 rated players highest one in my lobby 240
31/03/18 22:02
the field where we build somthing i mean. Before we can buy it only with the money in the game
01/04/18 14:02
i bought all my plots with the goldballs i'd earn't through tournie wins
01/04/18 18:36
me too,it took me a century to earn 50 gold balls
04/04/18 09:34
What I think would be really good would be to add relegation right now you only go up or stay where you are it would weed out abandoned teams & encourage others to keep playing rather than just give up on a season.

The only problem I can see with this is relegated teams may not spend money as they think they can build well enough without it to get promoted back next season

The other thing is there should somewhere be a premier league level where you don't go any higher they must already have leagues with almost no teams in them & if they carry on promoting all the time that will just get worse
04/04/18 23:56
I see no problem with the current monetisation model of the game. Do you really expect a company to invest all their time and resources into a game so that you can play free? That is childishish logic. Be grateful that they allow you to play it in albiet a restricted way for nothing. The game is funded by the players that buy the gold balls. Without them the developers would have to move to a subscription based model. Thats not one that appeals to me.

Note: I am also a free player, enjoying the benefits of a free game paid for by the buyers of gold balls.
05/04/18 00:00
Relegation already exists. Each season the top league is increased by one. If you fail to get a single promotion you are in effect relegated ie: you are one more league away from the top. To actually move someone down would be most unfair to the league below as a player would suddenly appear that has skills maxed in areas that are beyond anything they can achieve at that league level. The devs have got it about right.
05/04/18 03:55
lightsout82uk :

What I think would be really good would be to add relegation right now you only go up or stay where you are it would weed out abandoned teams & encourage others to keep playing rather than just give up on a season.

The only problem I can see with this is relegated teams may not spend money as they think they can build well enough without it to get promoted back next season

The other thing is there should somewhere be a premier league level where you don't go any higher they must already have leagues with almost no teams in them & if they carry on promoting all the time that will just get worse

Yes here I agree with you. Promoting all the time is in fact worse.
06/04/18 22:48
omg guest are you nitro in disguise? relegation already exists . The devs have got it about right ? ??

i don't think i've ever read such rubbish in my life, and thats saying summat considering some of the pathetic responses I have recieved from nitro themselves. I don't mind people buying GB , but I don't agree with people buying there way to the top. Some players wouldn't even get anywhere remotely close to the top if they wasn't buying packs every season take BVB of E.li.T.E and Liverpool in heavy metal football my 230 rated team can at a push beat both there over 300 rated teams even tho really I shouldn't stand a chance my point being they' aint there cos they're any good at the game they are there cos they bought there way, and both are very tactically weak. If the game was played straight up based on knowledge and abilty rather than who can spend the most this game would be very different . I just think where would they be if they had no pack players the truthful answer is they probs wouldn't even be level 50.