Rebels & World Elite Academy

01/04/18 13:08
Hey guys, Me and Ashley Longthorn have decided to create an Academy guild for both Rebels and World Elite. The guild is open,we are waiting for people to join in. Me and Ashley will both be leaders,but the first 3 to join will be right hands. Please only active players,and read the guild description as you join in. If you are interested in joining us, Please feel free to reply here. The Guild name is once again Rebels & World Elite Academy.
01/04/18 14:08
Hi Guys yes due to the success of both rebels and world elite we're opening up another guild . Players must understand english and play GC , a bonus to us would be if you was a chatter as well . My 3rd account will be joining up in there Not good just better.

For now doesn't matter what level you're as long as you want to learn and advance in the game i'll take any level.

if your interested in learning from myself who has a main account in level 57 the lobby is open to all for now but as we get more active members , I will be setting it to invite only . hope to see you there if you can't get into the guild just play myself or gregory for an invite to the team.