Obviously there's no cheating

07/10/18 12:43
We all know there is no cheating in the game, no superman goalies, no worldie freekick takers and dubious fouls with zero aggression, no dodgy tactics, fixed leagues, ..... just wondered if anyone has noticed a team named 'Anon' in the Club Wembley guild? Has a great squad of players. Hmmmmm
07/10/18 16:51
Cheating is getting more difficult to spot they still have players that are too fast but they are no longer like superman just fast enough to get an edge you have to look at the player settings now to see the players cant be that fast honestly
08/10/18 17:38
Shaun, I'm thinking Anon has been brought into question because he has like 100 pack players who are 18 years old on his squad. That would take a lot of real cash. I hope he hasn't maxed his parents credit card!!!
08/10/18 17:39
Likely fraudulent charges if you ask me.
09/10/18 10:41
Yea it slightly became difficult to spot, however i was once forum banned for nothing and couldnt say anything and while i was banned sweet nitro went into my team and messed my strats so that the Iranians could get a promotion and i would end up at the bottom!
09/10/18 12:07
CHEAT NITRO FOOTBALL (Gregory Ishii) :

Yea it slightly became difficult to spot, however i was once forum banned for nothing and couldnt say anything and while i was banned sweet nitro went into my team and messed my strats so that the Iranians could get a promotion and i would end up at the bottom!

I'm wondering about that I have the 3rd best starting XI in my league & where am I 14th 4 points adrift of 13th I have players maxed out on everything but being out paced by players who are nowhere near that pointed it out to admin came back I looked at the games & can see nothing unusual I have said go back & look at the players settings but no reply so far
10/10/18 00:52
Well I had my longball strategy removed I've recreated it but had already lost 2gcs to lesser teams before I worked out I'd been screwed over one of my losses was more than 10 goals I know I'm not the best but I'm not that bad either
12/10/18 15:18
Psychedelic Wanderers :

Likely fraudulent charges if you ask me.

According to reliable players in my guild, ANON must be either an Iranian or French player who works for Slut Nitro.

There is no possibility that players for sale will all be goalkeepers as they rotate pack players every 2 hours.

Also, if you have any doubts about the level of cheating that is openly going on, then you must be relatively new to this game even after a couple of years playing it.

Like what our guild leader said once, "We know and we don't care."