Scrum

13/08/15 22:36
No matter where I set the scrum aggressiveness tab my team hasn't been able to win a single scrum in over 20 matches. Even though my players are way better than competition.
24/08/15 22:50
I'm exactly the same its so frustrating
06/09/15 01:17
Another scrum bug is that regardless of attack or defence, if my team is in the opponents half, they will always position as if they have the ball, never a flat line defence.
07/09/15 10:56
The first bug has been fixed, scrums must be more realistic now.

I don't understand the second bug, are you talking about the positions of your players is scrums ?
08/09/15 08:26
I understand what the second problem is as my players are doing the same. So i knock the ball, scrum to them, they throw in ball, but my players are already set to an attacking formation and opponent are in a flat defensive line. Maybe its already predicting that i will win the scrum...which i do on their throw in everytime...however then my 9 throws the ball as if my 10 was in a flat line therefore the ball lays in the middle for a little while until my 10 gets to the ball and knocks it again giving them a scrum and we do the whole thing over again
08/09/15 14:03
Thanks, I see the problem.
We will fix it.
09/09/15 03:26
This might just be a predicting of the results issue. Because like i mentioned i happens when i win the scrum from their throw in
11/09/15 13:57
The bug has been fixed.
Thanks for reporting it guys