unwanted guild leader

18/12/15 16:58
Hi guys. I have a member in my guild which does not participate at all. I have tried to remove him but im unable to do so as he is a leader in which i didnt give him him that "position". Please assist on how to remove him. As mentioned earlier, this is my guild and he is supossed to be a member only....
19/12/15 18:27
Who created the guild?
20/12/15 06:59
I have created the guild. I p had phone issues for about 2 weeks. When i eventually hot back online this gay was a leader. Ias mentioned earlier i didnt make him a leader. This happened when i was offline due to phone repairs.
21/12/15 11:11
He's no longer in your guild.
21/12/15 11:34
We are trying to remove our leader who has given up the game. Support answered quickly that they woild change te leader for us so we can also kick the current one but this was several days ago. I do not understand why this change is taking so long.

Pierrott, can you help please?
24/12/15 09:19
Thx man. Much appreciated.
04/01/17 19:06
PierrotLL please help us to remove a inactive leader from our Guild and appoint a new man in his place. What must we do?
We want to remove Swartskapi and appoint Indiana silver wolves in his place. We have got the permission from Swartskapi to do it.
04/01/17 19:41
Baabas :

PierrotLL please help us to remove a inactive leader from our Guild and appoint a new man in his place. What must we do?
We want to remove Swartskapi and appoint Indiana silver wolves in his place. We have got the permission from Swartskapi to do it.

If Swartskapi is still active you can do the following:
1. Make Indiana silver wolves the ONLY right hand
2. Once this is done Swartskapi must leave the guild

This will result in Indiana silver wolves becoming leader. Once he/she is leader Swartskapi can rejoin if he/she likes and right hands can be restored as well.
04/01/17 20:06
Coach qBaLL :

Baabas :

If Swartskapi is still active you can do the following:
1. Make Indiana silver wolves the ONLY right hand
2. Once this is done Swartskapi must leave the guild

This will result in Indiana silver wolves becoming leader. Once he/she is leader Swartskapi can rejoin if he/she likes and right hands can be restored as well.

Thx. Swartskapi is totally inactive and is not going to play anymore.... What must we do know?
04/01/17 20:07
Enter ticket and if he is inactive they will remove. Takes a few days though