GvG tiebreaker

03/11/16 00:28
Whatever User Name I Try It Already Exists :

Well I lost to Animalz today in the league and in a friendly ... so respect to you. But I am rebuilding after multiple retirements, don't get complacent

Im guessing u goodyjon hey watever your username
03/11/16 00:30
He is... and I made the silly mistake of trying to tweak mid match against you and it messed me up! Need to learn that the extra level means I won't win the rucks rather than trying to force it. Dumbass I am sometimes, now I gotta work to find my balance again lol
03/11/16 01:23
U can keep versing me crox. I dont mind. Keep testing your tweaks on me, helps me see any weaknesses i have as well. I usually once a season verse the top 10 whom ever they are at that point to test my strategy. After versing all 10 i adjust my strategy according to what my general weaknesses were across the board and re verse them all to see if my tweaks helped. U should try it, helps adjusting defenses for stronger opponents than u
03/11/16 01:26
Also crox. Go check my friendlies from earlier today, its the guild we up against. They do wat u referring to, i could push them over quite easily in rucks but their counterattacks on my backline were amazing