48 hours rule in gvgsublinet has listened

11/01/17 22:00
i see there is a new 48 hour rule in gvg. Join a guild and you can't play in the gvg for 48 hours. However i see that you can be played, meaning that you can be beaten but not play either of your two games, a massive disadvantage. it seems the sublinet has listened, no more last minute swapping players in to ensure a gvg win.
11/01/17 22:08
I'm a fan of this as well
12/01/17 07:39
We learnt the hard way but I like it too. A new guy joined in our preparation day and so I simply subbed him in at the expense of one our inactive guys. Dooh... lol
13/01/17 03:02
Webb Ellis got this changed after we got ambushed by a superguild. We still didnt lose, but it was not acceptable what was happening.
13/01/17 03:24
The Man from Delmonte :

Webb Ellis got this chamged after we got ambushed by a superguild. We still didnt lose, but it was not acceptable what was happening.

Amazing how much power you have since everyone is colluding against you.
13/01/17 03:59
Yes its your pal Donald Chump which helped me, supported by the Russians.
13/01/17 04:13
Oh, that's what chump means, I forgot how ignorant you are that you think all of America is trump. You are a genuinely special individual. I do pray for you and that you can find a way to let go of things a little more. I would make fun of you for your elected politicians but I don't have a clue who they are, because they don't matter