Level Jump

14/09/17 15:17
What is the maximum number over levels you can jump at any one time going into a new season ?
14/09/17 15:24
Without money, 2. I have heard you can pay for 2 more but I've not personally seen that offer.
14/09/17 15:36
There certainly are some offers like that, but they tend to be at the bottom end of the ladder, I believe.
14/09/17 15:49
Waspy Tiger :

There certainly are some offers like that, but they tend to be at the bottom end of the ladder, I believe.

I've seen some people jump up to six levels in one season using this
14/09/17 18:35
Yup I've also seen about 4 at once.
But heard somewhere that you can't buy levels once you hit level 45.
14/09/17 18:40
Adrenalin The Legend :

Yup I've also seen about 4 at once.
But heard somewhere that you can't buy levels once you hit level 45.

I've been top 3 levels for pretty much forever and have never seen it, think it might have more to do with relation to how far you are of the top than a specific level.

All is speculation though until someone from the admin or dev team confirms. Think I'll logna ticket to get confirmation
14/09/17 18:46
Ok so I logged the below ticket and will post the response once received.

"Hi Team

We need a bit of clarity regarding how exactly the double jump championship offer works. Would you be able to answer the below please.

1. Up to which level does this offer get promoted?
2. How many of these offers can be taken at one time?
3. Are there any other rules/conditions that apply to this offer?

Many Thanks
Coach qBaLL"

15/09/17 14:12
Here is the official answer:
Support
Good day,

You can purchase this offer up to the level -5 compared to the strongest player in the game.

You can buy it as many times as you want until you reach the limit level.

These offers are offered to the first three of the championship.

Regards,
The Rugby Manager 2 support team
15/09/17 14:20
That's not the worst set up. So if you earn top 3 you earn a chance to purchase more promotions. This actually helps to mitigate a problem that will eventually kill the game. When I started it took 6-9 months (I can't remember specifically) to get from level 1 to the top level. Today it would take over 2 years of solid double promotions to get there, not many of us could have kept playing for that long without being near the top.
15/09/17 22:58
Yes i used this "trick" with money cause i wanted to reach the top faster. I nearly was always first of my ladder and i am playing this game for last december. I was the second of my ladder only once.
Guild : les piliers du comptoir
Member : pro try