Transferring Teams to different devices

22/09/17 14:53
I want to retrieve my old account that was on another account .. but i already have RM and a team on this device .. connecting to my Facebook (which i had connected on my old device) doesn't work .. all it does is connect my Facebook to the new team .. even if i delete/uninstall the app and the download/reinstall it again it doesn't give me a new team .. it just gives me the old team back i had on the device

i would like to transfer the team i have on my current account/team to a other device and transfer my old account/team to my current device !!

i have both teams connected each to a different Facebook account and I've used quite a few bucks on this game .. would like to get it back .. ill buy something at the end of the next championship(maybe even this championship) if i get my team back

PLEASE HELP , Thank you

i do have both my teams names , in which guilds and both their ID's just tell me if i need to send them to you
22/09/17 16:04
Your best bet is to log a support ticket, forum users wont be able to sort this one out.
22/09/17 16:07
Someone on a recent forum post also stated that having multiple teams is against the terms of use but I have neither seen that in the terms of use nor is it enforced as there are many teams out there with an 'academy' side.
22/09/17 18:15
As per terms and conditions:
"3. The user shall be obligated to participate with only one account per game world from Rugby Manager. This means a previously registered user is only able to open a new account in the same game world if the previous account was deleted. Creating and managing multiple accounts in the same game world (multi-accounts) is forbidden. Such multi-accounts can be blocked and deleted by Sweet Nitro at their discretion and at any time without warning."

The full T's & C's can be found here:
https://www.sweetnitro.com/en/tou.php?site=rs:

23/09/17 09:06
okay ,then how can i delete a team ?
23/09/17 10:53
Log a support ticket.

Top right of the forum there's a link that says "My Tickets", you can log a ticket from there.
23/09/17 14:14
This is the other team/account that i want to remove .. i want the one above (Account name Johan Richards) to be installed on my current device
23/09/17 14:16
We cannot help, this is the forum and not support. Follow coach's directions to log a ticket. We cannot help except to point to them
23/09/17 18:11
i did thanks .. just thought someone would be able to help me or have an answer to how i can move my team to an other device