Why only one account ?

23/09/17 18:33
§3 DUTIES OF THE USER

1. Through registering, the user ensures that he is of age. To the extent that the user is a minor, he ensures that an effective approval of the legal representative exists with the submission of the registration application.
2. A registration may only occur personally and not automatically nor through third parties.
3. The user shall be obligated to participate with only one account per game world from Sweet Nitro. This means a previously registered user is only able to open a new account in the same game world if the previous account was deleted. Creating and managing multiple accounts in the same game world (multi-accounts) is forbidden. Such multi-accounts can be blocked and deleted by Sweet Nitro at their discretion and at any time without warning.

I don't understand why you would restrict players from making multiple accounts ? it can only benefit the sales of the game as we would spend not only on one account ? players would like to re-experience the feeling of rugby manager without having to loose the hard and long worked effort of building up the first team and with all the new updates i'm sure the feeling/experience will be totally different .. it will also lead to more downloads maybe creating an avalanche effect where the current 10 000 users all create another account or 2 , that means you could potentially double or maybe even triple the "users" and if there's more users more people will download it and become a trending app and explode the downloads of the game , more people will spend in the game and people can enjoy and experience the game a lot more and a lot better ...
24/09/17 14:23
All of the following is purely guess work on my part:.
I suspect that they are fine with alt accounts, anyone who has played this game for long knows there are hundreds or thousands of obvious alts, xxxxx academy or baby xxxxxx etc, and this is perfectly fine as long as the players are using them to play at different points of the game (I personally miss the early stages of the game and wouldn't mind having an alt to grow up again). However, they need to have a policy available to lean on in the event that someone decides to have a group of alts to manipulate the markets or funnel rp to one account (this would only work for so long as they must be in same level), or if any other abuse was occurring. Ultimately I think they are fine with multiple accounts provided it is not putting anyone at an unfair disadvantage. And yes, people with alts, in all games not just this one, are more likely to spend money.
24/09/17 15:42
hahahahaha I know of one guy who has 10 accounts in the same guild not on the rugby but the football version of this game
24/09/17 16:20
Ashley Longthorn :

hahahahaha I know of one guy who has 10 accounts in the same guild not on the rugby but the football version of this game

At least his friends have the same interests as him