Guild Chains & Alliances ..

06/06/18 22:22
Johan Richards

There are a lot of guilds that has an academy or even up to 3/4 guild so that they will always have good players and a full guild at the top .. I'm suggesting to add alliances so that the guilds can "connect" in a way and

there's also guilds that formed alliances to test there top players teams through tournaments and help each other out with their Strats etc.

would you consider it ?
06/06/18 23:30
Whatsapp and FB messenger are commonly used for that.
21/07/18 14:58
Hi
Just would like to know what Guild ranking (and, or requirements) must you achieve in order to build a Youth Academy?
22/07/18 00:04
none, officially they are two separate guilds, using external methods like BM mentioned to communicate
22/07/18 20:13
Targaryen Dragons :

none, officially they are two separate guilds, using external methods like BM mentioned to communicate

Hi, OK. Thanks for answering.
23/07/18 02:42
Johan Richards :

Johan Richards

There are a lot of guilds that has an academy or even up to 3/4 guild so that they will always have good players and a full guild at the top .. I'm suggesting to add alliances so that the guilds can "connect" in a way and

there's also guilds that formed alliances to test there top players teams through tournaments and help each other out with their Strats etc.

would you consider it ?

Yes my guild use messenger mainly but we do have Instagram, Facebook and we will have WhatsApp