Building of a fresh guild

13/04/20 03:59
Hey guys, as you probably know, i am co- leader of a fresh new guild called RAMPAGE, i have created 2 successful guilds called SMASH BASH CRASH and Damage Max. these have both been either, destroyed by ex leaders or the best teams stolen.
My new guild is underway and i am on the lookout for active friendly teams which are level 85+ and if anyone wants to join, please do! Ashely Longthorn has kindly joined in his 3rd team as a co-leader and i am willing to hand out promotions to anyone who wants to join, Thanks!
14/04/20 03:03
please join!
14/04/20 07:01
14/04/20 20:44
Hi gregory i've helped bulls we have 25 members for now man you get well and we speak soon
17/04/20 23:12
Gregory K. Ishii :

I might build a second team from scratch and help you, however I cannot promise. I am currently struggling with COVID-19 and it's getting worse, so I will be limiting my time. I will try my best though!

Always a drama with you isn’t there? Probably got a bit of hay fever.
Man up.
18/04/20 02:11
how dare you say that, he has beem tested positive!
18/04/20 02:13
1 free space
18/04/20 02:24
Bluemooners :

Gregory K. Ishii :

I might build a second team from scratch and help you, however I cannot promise. I am currently struggling with COVID-19 and it's getting worse, so I will be limiting my time. I will try my best though!

Always a drama with you isn’t there? Probably got a bit of hay fever.
Man up.

Mate, despite the fact that many hospitals refused to take me (because I live in Japan, a country with a stupid COVID-19 testing system), I eventually managed to find one and was tested positive. I have had hard times breathing, loss of taste and smell, dry coughing, sputum, and 2 sudden heart aches in 1 hour, which I never had before. So that is definitely not "hay fever".

Please explain what makes you think that "hay fever" causes sudden needle-like heart pain twice in an hour?
You don't know my situation, nor my life, so I suggest that you contain your rude attitude and your words to yourself.

And please take care.
20/04/20 05:05
good point mate! we have a free space if you want to join and we hope you get well soon.
20/04/20 08:23
Will do. It will take me some time to create a second team, so I'll try and get my guild hall (Well unless someone joins lol)