Home of Legends

05/06/20 06:20
Hi guys, just opened a fresh guild called Home of legends, ashley longhorn, if you are out there, i could use you r help. we are in need of some teams, dont care how good you are, just come out and help us, i will offer out leadesrship to the first one to help me
05/06/20 12:08
It's Longthorn*
05/06/20 14:59
ey greg, you availble?
05/06/20 21:08
Nobody will join you. You don't seem stable.
06/06/20 00:05
YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

I agree with Ystra. I am not trying to be rude, just merely stating the facts. But that’s why I left your guild in search of another guild because I knew one day Rampage will collapse after Tollgate and a few other good players left. I also felt that my efforts and time in translating multiple languages for the members were wasted.

You seem desperate for players to join, which is good. However you lack the consistency both in your own guild, and in other people’s guilds (just by joining and then leaving). I don’t know whether you’ve realised that, but people have been noticing. That’s also why PoolA’s guild wouldn’t give you a second chance.
06/06/20 00:15
CRUSHED :

ey greg, you availble?

Regarding this question, I will most likely be not available for a long time as I said earlier my main team is devoted to Boots & Blood so it will obviously not leave.

My second team is in Lomu’s Legends who have just gone through rebuild and they wanted one of my teams so I decided to help them, but they’re really consistent and the leaders were generous to me as they promoted me to Right Hand lol. And I just put my third team in ICDG {If Carlsberg Did Goats} cos I have an American friend there, so I’m planning to stay there for some time.
06/06/20 01:32
idiot
06/06/20 01:35
i mean ystrad is
06/06/20 01:35
well, i will have to fight on my own, and i will prove you all wrong
06/06/20 12:42
Gregory K. Ishii :

YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged :

I agree with Ystra. I am not trying to be rude, just merely stating the facts. But that’s why I left your guild in search of another guild because I knew one day Rampage will collapse after Tollgate and a few other good players left. I also felt that my efforts and time in translating multiple languages for the members were wasted.

You seem desperate for players to join, which is good. However you lack the consistency both in your own guild, and in other people’s guilds (just by joining and then leaving). I don’t know whether you’ve realised that, but people have been noticing. That’s also why PoolA’s guild wouldn’t give you a second chance.

Just to correct you he was given a 2nd chance and on his 2nd return stated he is a chopy changy guy - his words not mine

The rest of your stayement i completely agree with

Poola