Home of Legends

06/06/20 12:44
Hey kid, Nobody is against you here. Top guilds have been around for ages and have teams that been there from the start. During this time they have shown loyalty and made great friends. Your not going to attract teams with this I'll play 2 challenges and decide if I stay or leave attitude.
I know a few guys from Gregory's guild Boots and they don't care about what level you are, all they want is loyalty, enjoy the game and just be active. Top guilds are basically the same but with high level players to compete against other top guilds and these guilds have baby guilds for low levels to learn and progress to be promoted.

I've been called alot of things on the forum but an idiot is being nice, But there was no need for the insult as I only said how your coming across on here.

Good luck with your new guild, But my advice is to join a sister guild to progress through the game. You were at a great guild in Cymru uprising with some great players who could have helped you improve.
06/06/20 12:47
CRUSHED :

idiot

You havent been on the game long and this is the 3rd guild youve created, most strong teams are together in specific guilds not only to be the strongest but have created friendships with eachother, you need to be consistent, honest and reliable to create a guild of harmony and strength just take a look at the top 30 or so guilds and you will notice very little if anything changes within the regarding members, my guild for instance the core of the group have been together for over 3 years (18 teams or so) and thats just an example la cag and damage have been together longer and are loyal to eachother theyve built together, won and lost together

Poola
06/06/20 12:49
Ben Harris :

CRUSHED :

idiot

You havent been on the game long and this is the 3rd guild youve created, most strong teams are together in specific guilds not only to be the strongest but have created friendships with eachother, you need to be consistent, honest and reliable to create a guild of harmony and strength just take a look at the top 30 or so guilds and you will notice very little if anything changes within the regarding members, my guild for instance the core of the group have been together for over 3 years (18 teams or so) and thats just an example la cag and damage have been together longer and are loyal to eachother theyve built together, won and lost together

Also calling ystrad an idiot is rude and unnecessary especially as he was only stating a fact

Poola

06/06/20 13:00
Ben Harris :

Gregory K. Ishii :

[quote="YstradgynlaisNot so Damaged"]
Nobody will join you. You don't seem stable.

I agree with Ystra. I am not trying to be rude, just merely stating the facts. But that’s why I left your guild in search of another guild because I knew one day Rampage will collapse after Tollgate and a few other good players left. I also felt that my efforts and time in translating multiple languages for the members were wasted.

You seem desperate for players to join, which is good. However you lack the consistency both in your own guild, and in other people’s guilds (just by joining and then leaving). I don’t know whether you’ve realised that, but people have been noticing. That’s also why PoolA’s guild wouldn’t give you a second chance.

Just to correct you he was given a 2nd chance and on his 2nd return stated he is a chopy changy guy - his words not mine

The rest of your stayement i completely agree with

[Poola/quote]
Oh so he was given a second chance? My apologies then
Yeah I read the other day from you that he said he is choppy changy, I didn’t mean that you said it.
06/06/20 13:01
Sorry Ben don’t know what happened to the quotation there...
06/06/20 13:12
Thanks for the kind words Jono or should I say Jona?

There are lots of other very loyal Guilds still out there that play for the fun and the friendships and banter but I have to mention another 2 that have always had my respect.....If Carlsberg Did Guilds and Academy Cymru.
06/06/20 22:21
DHSFP :

There are lots of other very loyal Guilds still out there that play for the fun and the friendships and banter but I have to mention another 2 that have always had my respect.....If Carlsberg Did Guilds and Academy Cymru.

And I hope that this game continues to grow more guilds like these that understand loyality, respect, and sportsmanship. Elements that are missing from a few guilds.
06/06/20 23:52
Hel's Kraken :

DHSFP :

And I hope that this game continues to grow more guilds like these that understand loyality, respect, and sportsmanship. Elements that are missing from a few guilds.

+