Crushed

09/06/20 06:12
guys, i know i am not a great team, i have been known to be a choppy changy person, i have always dreamed of running a high ranking guild full of decent teams, my dream isnt acheivable, no-one will join me, so i must ask this qustion, will any of you take me on?
09/06/20 06:14
My rank is 999, i have been playing for around 3 years, and am in championship level 96.
09/06/20 07:21
CRUSHED :

guys, i know i am not a great team, i have been known to be a choppy changy person, i have always dreamed of running a high ranking guild full of decent teams, my dream isnt acheivable, no-one will join me, so i must ask this qustion, will any of you take me on?

Just referring to your ambition on running a guild. It’s understandable. You have good intentions. However these days it is hard to gain members as many people have left and some may plan to leave.

You were successful at the start when you opened Rampage, however there has been some instability causing a lot of decent players to leave. Nevertheless, the fact that you were able to create a guild does not mean that your goals aren’t achievable. Painful yes, but not impossible.

As for looking for a guild, try and look for one of the top guild’s feeder guilds (for example ICDG’s If Carlsberg Did Goats). Just make sure that you are a member willing to help the guild, as it’s beneficial for both the guild and for yourself. Go hard on strengthening your team and you will have great options.
10/06/20 05:23
my guild just gained a good member, i will see what happens
10/06/20 05:34
Main thing is activity and contribution. I would prefer a low rated player who is active and does his part over a player who is very high in level and rating but not being active enough. Just take your time and see if this one will be successful.