New server idea

24/10/20 11:25
I agree with Abbey we should have a proper league system with promotion and relegation; instead of adding more league levels all the time! And it should be a proper home and away season lasting 26 days! And if we have national leagues, then the top teams from each country can go into an international knock out cup comp the following season.
24/10/20 15:14
"Please increase training speed as RFC Jungle suggested."
Not yet because we are thinking about juniors with high training speed

Taffy's Dragons. > Our old game Rugby Manager 1 (on web) used that but we noticed a lot of dropouts because of level down. This solution improves drastically the retention of the players even if on the fact it's the same.
24/10/20 15:49
well i play a football game online using the same format as abbey and i have suggested and they got loads of players playing it a lot more than this game but a more important issue is you got to sort the problem out that players using the web/windows etc will disappear in 10 weeks time if you you don't get a replacement for flash player?
24/10/20 15:56
as explained on the patchnotes, we are working on it (actually everything is done but we need to validate it because otherwise windows can block it)
24/10/20 16:47
thats great news for me and loads of other players
25/10/20 11:27
Recent upgrade is ridiculous...
The players in the auction house are now stronger than visa players...
At my level (level 118), the max point a player can have on any skill is 625 points. There are many players in the auction house who have now 660 points on some skills.. that s ridiculous...
If a player has 660 points on penetration, an opponent will not be able to stop him...

I assume both visa players (who now pay to get weaker players than in the auction house) and non visa players (who spent lot of time building a team but now can t compete against something who bought those super players from the auction house) will be ver mad at this update.

While its good to have stronger players in the auction house, those players can t have skills stronger than the max of your level...
25/10/20 11:29
Recent upgrade is ridiculous...
The players in the auction house are now stronger than visa players...
At my level (level 118), the max point a player can have on any skill is 625 points. There are many players in the auction house who have now 660 points on some skills.. that s ridiculous...
If a player has 660 points on penetration, an opponent will not be able to stop him...

I assume both visa players (who now pay to get weaker players than in the auction house) and non visa players (who spent lot of time building a team but now can t compete against someone who bought those super players from the auction house) will be ver mad at this update.

While its good to have stronger players in the auction house, those players can t have skills stronger than the max of your level...
25/10/20 15:55
Loving the new players, now have a chance to compete, thanks nitro, please put more on!!
25/10/20 17:32
There was a temporary issue. Note that you can find these "cheated" players during 24h then there max will be normal (right now they can have some attributes +10 above max).
25/10/20 19:34
Great to see it s only a temporary issue!
Thanks for the update and upgrade!