LOST INTEREST IN THE GAME.

10/11/21 19:20
I, like many others have given up with the game, dont get me wrong im still wining leagues and cups. but its just boring to watch
31/12/22 19:51
The only way to get new players is if you buy them with actual money. If you're a new person to the game you cant even go to auction cause its to expensive and you barely even win a match cause you're players training takes to long i would be embarrassed if is was nitro for creating this i love rugby but this is a game where you buy to win.
28/04/23 00:06
The game is now ridiculous. It’s like sweet nitro have lost interest, 6 months before upgrades and no further development options. Come on it’s not that hard to inject something new into this game
29/04/23 08:42
Exactly
30/04/23 23:05
This game is dying …. SW manage no more thing. I have decided to continu to play just for the guild, for friends and fun to be together. No more money to SW.
16/06/23 11:02
Guest BY72TA :

The only way to get new players is if you buy them with actual money. If you're a new person to the game you cant even go to auction cause its to expensive and you barely even win a match cause you're players training takes to long i would be embarrassed if is was nitro for creating this i love rugby but this is a game where you buy to win.

16/06/23 11:13
I agree with everything the guys have to slow when you try to train players eg 8hrs you only get 1or 2 points to improve and like the guy said you can’t bid for players I have 7250 credits to try and improve. So goodbye 15’s.I don’t how the same makers control these two games one is a complete shambles 7’s is much better even though you still have to buy your way to the top
16/06/23 11:13
I agree with everything the guys have to slow when you try to train players eg 8hrs you only get 1or 2 points to improve and like the guy said you can’t bid for players I have 7250 credits to try and improve. So goodbye 15’s.I don’t how the same makers control these two games one is a complete shambles 7’s is much better even though you still have to buy your way to the top