La Cag 3 have mastered the art of deliberately finishing bottom of their leagues but win all the free visa players in champs

20/03/23 22:43
Just typical….

Renders the champions cup an absolute farce if cheats can deliberately finish bottom so they don’t get promoted and remain at the same level where they will clean out the winnings from the champions cup season after season.

As ever the top teams know how to buck the system. Seems little point trying in this game, thank heavens I stopped spending.

Some things never change. The cheating.

And SN watch on oblivious.
21/03/23 20:01
Hmmm that's a great idea though
21/03/23 23:41
Guest 9289Z3 :

Hmmm that's a great idea though

Nah it kills the game, new players to the game end up going thru the championships winning when they shouldnt no way should teams without full strat buildings make it to the top levels once they get to them they get thrashed by the teams trying to win. The newbies get disheartened and we lose them
23/03/23 12:36
Been going on a while this from them, at least 18 months. If there’s a way to cheat, La Cag have found it and caused hundreds of players to retire early. Ruining the game since 2020. Shame on the Saffas that represent them.
The sole reason for me continuing to play. Keeping them down
27/03/23 11:44
16/04/23 16:39
So it would seem that most are in support of the cheats, mainly the french ones. So really I am wasting my time.

ShyteNitro have been notified about 3 french guild who actively do this, yet they refuse to even respond.

They seem to like rewarding cheats who don’t spend a penny, deliberately losing league matches so they avoid promotion yet win all the champions cup free visa playerswithout costing them a penny because those new players around the 160-170 mark can never compete with them and either get cheesed iff, see no point in making and effort and never see the point if spending money trying to compete with cheats.

They seem to like driving players from the game who never go on to spend money with them.

A most bizarre business plan, I am sure big business is looking on in awe.

But alas, seems like most who play here support it otherwise they would be emailing ShyteNitro and threatening to stop spending. It was what I did 2 years ago when they cheesed me off. Not spent a penny since and I used to cover two teams buying 2 visa players a month, sometimes 4.

Every week I see players who once fought at the top levels of the game have now given in and just play visa-less teams which must be costing these clowns. Only the daft would spend so much trying to massage their egos while being stiffed by developers who literally don’t have a clue and with the latest interception pass fiasco, the game is only heading one way.

Rant over.
21/04/23 22:40
Bluemooners :

Been going on a while this from them, at least 18 months. If there’s a way to cheat, La Cag have found it and caused hundreds of players to retire early. Ruining the game since 2020. Shame on the Saffas that represent them.

I agree. Wholeheartedly.
04/05/23 23:44
Phalanx how you doing ?

It’s Rog ( Wolverine)
07/05/23 23:31
Bluemooners :

So you can stop now because thé cag never died ????
08/05/23 00:05
Teamweb :

Bluemooners :

So you can stop now because thé cag never died ????

Thank you for the increased motivation.